MILAN VS DYERSBURG

thedawg44

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd much rather watch this game than our own...can't believe the 2 seed doesn't mean more

I know losing D Fields hurts, but imo, it should open up the Trojan offense...just giving that man the ball 40 times isn't going to work against better opposition...so I expect a better performance from dyersburg than their own fans I suppose...may not be enough to beat Milan, but I think you really have a chance to find more talent

I'll see 1 of you a week earlier than the other, good luck gents

Well, I'd much rather watch this game than our own...can't believe the 2 seed doesn't mean more

I know losing D Fields hurts, but imo, it should open up the Trojan offense...just giving that man the ball 40 times isn't going to work against better opposition...so I expect a better performance from dyersburg than their own fans I suppose...may not be enough to beat Milan, but I think you really have a chance to find more talent

I'll see 1 of you a week earlier than the other, good luck gents

He has not carried the ball more than 20 times in any game all year but when you take the best running back in west Tn away and 200 yards from your offense its gonna hurt. We also lost one of our best offensive lineman this week with a broke leg. I think Fields might try to play on offense but he will be 60 % at best if he does.  Nothing you can do but suck it up beat them with back ups. :thumb: