Henry Co. @ Rossview

SEC1rules

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rossview is running the ball well right now, but I think they're gonna have to mix it up against HC and be more balanced. The RV QB will have to complete a few passes to keep them honest. HC ran up 444 yards of O last week. RV is a much better team than they played last week. Should be a good game.

This is the post that Henryland has needed and wanted...I am your YANKER reporting for duty!!! I am your "duty bound" YANKER!! I am your YANKER that has no equal!!! I am the YANKER of all YANKERS!!!!!! Rossview is pretty good but they cannot hang with the Patriots.....HC 34 - Rossview 21.....MARK THAT SCORE DOWN.........YOUR YANKER HAS SPOKEN!!!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

This is the post that Henryland has needed and wanted...I am your YANKER reporting for duty!!! I am your "duty bound" YANKER!! I am your YANKER that has no equal!!! I am the YANKER of all YANKERS!!!!!! Rossview is pretty good but they cannot hang with the Patriots.....HC 34 - Rossview 21.....MARK THAT SCORE DOWN.........YOUR YANKER HAS SPOKEN!!!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

I think it is peachy that you have stayed with the Big Red and picked us again but your unfailing accuracy this season has been inexplicably not so good.Hope you're right tonight.

GO BIG RED