Henry Co. @ Rossview

SEC1rules

I think it is peachy that you have stayed with the Big Red and picked us again but your unfailing accuracy this season has been inexplicably not so good.Hope you're right tonight.

GO BIG RED

This remarkably accurate YANKER will be the first to admit that the untimely demise of my beloved JCM Cougars has been a difficult pill for this great YANKER to swallow...and it has been unsettling to say the least (and could possibly have had an impact on my predictions). Nevertheless...there is but a single YANKER and my expertise in picking the HC scores is not to be questioned nor challenged!!! I AM THE UNPARALLELED YANKER...I AM THE SUPREME YANKER!!!!!!! Edited by Yanker

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think next week will be interesting for me. Dickson County is averaging 36 points per game. They are 1-6 on the season and their defense is giving up A LOT of points. They have had no problem putting points up against any team they play. So it will be interesting how well our defense does. I would love to see us only allow 7 or 14 points. We should have no problem scoring. Last night NE scored 55 on Dickson County. Keep the barrel at HC. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!

I think next week will be interesting for me. Dickson County is averaging 36 points per game. They are 1-6 on the season and their defense is giving up A LOT of points. They have had no problem putting points up against any team they play. So it will be interesting how well our defense does. I would love to see us only allow 7 or 14 points. We should have no problem scoring. Last night NE scored 55 on Dickson County. Keep the barrel at HC. GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!

Scanning over Dickson's schedule is almost like looking at basketball scores. 

They may be 1-6, but that is a very dangerous game for us. The barrel on the line, haven't beaten us in 10 years, homecoming festivities going on, etc. Like you, I would like to see our D step up and be the first one to hold them to <20 points, but I believe our offense had better come ready to score. Their QB is a beast, and it would make their season to leave Paris with a W and the barrel on homecoming night. 

It's hard to believe that a school like Dickson County with a rich football tradition, has totally abandoned the idea of playing any form of defense. The last time I remember Dickson playing defense was about ten years ago when H.C. had to go to overtime to beat em...19-13, I believe was the score. Now that's a football game!