Future of Grundy County

allblack

I was using an example of it doesn't matter how many championships a man has it doesn't mean that the kids will fly outta the hallways to go play ball for him..colquette had 4 championships and they didn't flock to him. Heck the head coach from maryville, Alcoa, or ravenwood could show up at the high school and they would still get the same results. It's the same 30 or so families that have supplied the football team with players..only way you could get more players is to get more families on the mountain that have an interest in playing ball and the only way that's gonna happen is by having jobs up here and that's what we lack..

No one in our county wants anything good. It's been this way for years as long as your in the click and get the jobs you want it doesn't matter about the children here. If that's denied then you need to sit back and look at the big picture and it's plain to see. That's just my two cents.

Please enlighten me to show me where I'm wrong?

because anybody with any sense knows that the reason grundy isn't winning is because coaching.. period... There are prolly 10-20 walking the halls, and prolly that many that have quit or left.. it's a circus at grundy on friday nights. i guess it was the kids fault they got beat by upperman too??? understand this, everything goes back to coaching.. not having people run the chains....coaching...... nobody coming to the games... coaching... continuing to have stupid penalties.... coaching... kids quitting and not coming out.... coaching... winning... coaching. losing.... coaching.... i've heard casey is a good guy, but being a good ol boy don't win football games.. he will not get win number 3 this year, and if grundy was smart he never would.. just know that grundy is the worst team around right now... thats coming from a lot of people.. coaching......... i will enlighten you that the Bryant's would not be 2-15 right now over the last 2 years... hows that for enlightenment...... WHEN RAYBURN AINT RUNNING OUT WITH THE TEAM YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS...... COACHING

Edited by allblack

because anybody with any sense knows that the reason grundy isn't winning is because coaching.. period... There are prolly 10-20 walking the halls, and prolly that many that have quit or left.. it's a circus at grundy on friday nights. i guess it was the kids fault they got beat by upperman too??? understand this, everything goes back to coaching.. not having people run the chains....coaching...... nobody coming to the games... coaching... continuing to have stupid penalties.... coaching... kids quitting and not coming out.... coaching... winning... coaching. losing.... coaching.... i've heard casey is a good guy, but being a good ol boy don't win football games.. he will not get win number 3 this year, and if grundy was smart he never would.. just know that grundy is the worst team around right now... thats coming from a lot of people.. coaching......... i will enlighten you that the Bryant's would not be 2-15 right now over the last 2 years... hows that for enlightenment...... WHEN RAYBURN AINT RUNNING OUT WITH THE TEAM YOU HAVE SERIOUS PROBLEMS...... COACHING

Can't argue with you there and it's not going to get any better. This team can be good with only 4 seniors that start. Next year has promise with only 2 juniors 4 sophomores and a freshman starting right now. Who knows if the same people will come back next year.

Can't argue with you there and it's not going to get any better. This team can be good with only 4 seniors that start. Next year has promise with only 2 juniors 4 sophomores and a freshman starting right now. Who knows if the same people will come back next year.

Those sophomores aren't sophomores anymore, most of them got 16 games under their belt at this point. They should be improving. They're not.

Colquette never had more then 35 players playing for him..coach price couldn't come up here and win games..it doesn't matter who we bring up here it's still to simple because grundy does not care about football as much as they care bout big 8 ball and girls high school ball..Grundy could waste their money gettin a new middle school and they would still have trouble in the football program cause they wouldn't have a coach that amounted to anything..truth be told if you got rid of coach Tate at the end of this year you would lose all your players. He honestly deserves 1-2 more years and if he can't win with a stacked deck then so be it get rid of him..you can't expect 16 year old kids to continually push around 18-19 year olds for 4 quarters just not going to happen unless your whole offensive and defensive line is D1 prospects as sophomores..get back to reality guys we suck this year expect good results next two years..

Those sophomores aren't sophomores anymore, most of them got 16 games under their belt at this point. They should be improving. They're not.

Cash only played 1 game last year before he got hurt. Wingo only played 4 games. Nunley played 6 because of a broke hand. I see what your saying. I don't understand the shirts and license plates say fear the veer, and they don't hardly run it. How many times can you get 12 men on the field in one year? Coach should've stayed with the 8th grade then come up as an assistant before taking the job. High school is a different animal than little league and jr jackets.

Colquette never had more then 35 players playing for him..coach price couldn't come up here and win games..it doesn't matter who we bring up here it's still to simple because grundy does not care about football as much as they care bout big 8 ball and girls high school ball..Grundy could waste their money gettin a new middle school and they would still have trouble in the football program cause they wouldn't have a coach that amounted to anything..truth be told if you got rid of coach Tate at the end of this year you would lose all your players. He honestly deserves 1-2 more years and if he can't win with a stacked deck then so be it get rid of him..you can't expect 16 year old kids to continually push around 18-19 year olds for 4 quarters just not going to happen unless your whole offensive and defensive line is D1 prospects as sophomores..get back to reality guys we suck this year expect good results next two years..

you just dont get it...