Future of Grundy County

allblack

Is there going to be a new coach on the mtn

Unfortunately no I think he's gonna get another year. If Grundy don't start winning games they may not have enough players in a few years to have a team. Win games and kids will come out, and if they don't who would want to play for a 1-9 team? Nobody

https://youtu.be/Uabzjy5opsU

I am still in disbelief we lost this one...

Passing on 4th and 3 with less than 30 seconds, and blitzing the linebackers when Grundy was up by 7? No wonder they lost 2 games in 3 weeks and lead by 2 touchdowns in the last 3 min of both games. No half time adjustments in either game from what I can see. Those teams are too well coached for that. It's simple really. Grundy got out coached.

Some will quit if he's back. I called it the Director won't get rid of him.

Unfortunately no I think he's gonna get another year. If Grundy don't start winning games they may not have enough players in a few years to have a team. Win games and kids will come out, and if they don't who would want to play for a 1-9 team? Nobody

I hope they don't play SP in anything. It's a waste of time in football for us.

As one of the guys who has played and been on wins and loses in this series I completely understand the logic on your side, not so much ours.

Dropping you is a serious mistake in my opinion. You travel better or as well as we do, most assuredly to our house. ( Your football program needs to be a gate bringer, a successful football program = other successful sports programs) You're a top notch program and a heck of measuring stick as you guys routinely compete well with the rest of the state, most importantly you're an out of conference opponent too we have nothing to lose in a loss to you, and everything to gain in experience..

This is why we can't have nice things...............🙄

Edited by Grundyplayer

Coach Tate has scheduled weak teams in place of S Pitt and others. That's one of the reasons we will not improve. We need new coaches for these kids to compete. Watching S. Pitt last night makes me want that atmosphere for our kids...they deserve it. The fan base, etc doesn't compare to teams right down the road from us. Picking up weak teams we may win 2-3 this year...that's not good. Get these guys a solid coach and we win 7-8 with the schedule Tate has created.

As one of the guys who has played and been on wins and loses in this series I completely understand the logic on your side, not so much ours.

Dropping you is a serious mistake in my opinion. You travel better or as well as we do, most assuredly to our house. ( Your football program needs to be a gate bringer, a successful football program = other successful sports programs) You're a top notch program and a heck of measuring stick as you guys routinely compete well with the rest of the state, most importantly you're an out of conference opponent too we have nothing to lose in a loss to you, and everything to gain in experience..

This is why we can't have nice things...............🙄

Coach Tate has scheduled weak teams in place of S Pitt and others. That's one of the reasons we will not improve. We need new coaches for these kids to compete. Watching S. Pitt last night makes me want that atmosphere for our kids...they deserve it. The fan base, etc doesn't compare to teams right down the road from us. Picking up weak teams we may win 2-3 this year...that's not good. Get these guys a solid coach and we win 7-8 with the schedule Tate has created.

What's the new schedule look like ?