What's going on at Knoxville Grace?

Guest JustMeVFL

I am catching a little ridicule for being soft on this matter after my many years of giving the Sweatervesters Hail!I have fought a good fight in this matter even tho I laid my sword down after my children graduated and we no longer play them. Will say this it is well deserved! You have heard my rant over the years about them stealing GBs chance(and my sons)to make a state tournament in basketball.Illegal players all over the court and in the pastors sons house,and being put up in houses from Greeneville to Fla.However I have a good friend there who I would have never guessed I would have had being who I am and what all I have said and done thru the years to pee them folks off,so I feel kinda sad they are gone........NOPE I DONT,JUST JOKING.YOU ARE GETTING WHAT ALL PRIVATES DESERVE BANISHED FROM THE ELITE!LOL!

I am catching a little ridicule for being soft on this matter after my many years of giving the Sweatervesters Hail!I have fought a good fight in this matter even tho I laid my sword down after my children graduated and we no longer play them. Will say this it is well deserved! You have heard my rant over the years about them stealing GBs chance(and my sons)to make a state tournament in basketball.Illegal players all over the court and in the pastors sons house,and being put up in houses from Greeneville to Fla.However I have a good friend there who I would have never guessed I would have had being who I am and what all I have said and done thru the years to pee them folks off,so I feel kinda sad they are gone........NOPE I DONT,JUST JOKING.YOU ARE GETTING WHAT ALL PRIVATES DESERVE BANISHED FROM THE ELITE!LOL!

:roflol:  :roflol:

I just spit coffee all over my screen!!!

That escalated quickly!! My hands are clapping for you sir..

WRONG that GCA 2014 team was a boss. They just ran into a ball control Trousdale County team in the Semis and puckered up to tight in the 2nd half

H-town QB had a broke ankle and threw for 200+ yards on y'all that year and had two or three out due to injury.... oh well I'm not gonna make excuses, made too many mistakes in that game to win either way.. just another "what if situation". It would have been a different outcome. 👌ðŸ¼

Edited by UKnoLittle

H-town QB had a broke ankle and threw for 200+ yards on y'all that year and had two or three out due to injury.... oh well I'm not gonna make excuses, made too many mistakes in that game to win either way.. just another "what if situation". It would have been a different outcome. 👌ðŸ¼

I will say one thing,that 2010 team that beat the 3A state champ CAK was a hoss!Beat our eyes shut and ran a fake punt when they were up by 102 points!

I'm kinda upset I didn't get a text from a certain person with this news...But maybe he's trying to decide if he's staying there or moving to HAMPTON!

A certain person in his family lives in a certain providence about 3 miles from my dad.We can use another D-end.All ready has a residence!Just sayin.