Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Bass I go to bed early so I usually see this mess when I get to work.I put in a special request with the man from the mountain.We really don't need this.Fun is fun but personal attacks are out of line.This mother has a issue so she needs a little time to herself IMO.I remember a couple years ago you all went thru a similar situation so you know what I'm talking about.This sites about football and having a little fun also.This is out of line.

You're exactly right orngnblk. I would say the problem is being flushed as we speak. All I have to say to some of these "new" posters is "Bye Felicia." LMBO

Not going to pick a side, hope they both have a great evening.  If I was betting on this one, I would go with GB mainly because they have more better overall personnel.  Coalfield has some very good players, so I am not poor mouthing them, it just appears GB has more.  If Coalfield can manage to hang around then they certainly have a chance, but GB has the goods to separate from them.  It going to be a GB blowout or Coalfield by about 3.  Either way, they have both played very well to this point.

Kazano