Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

Guest Fall101

I can not wait until Lowe breaks his first big run of the night. It will be nice to see the air deflated from the sails of the mighty Greenback Cherokees. If we don't get you tonight we will get you in the playoffs. Go Jackets!

Is that a promise? Put money on it?

When Coalfield wins tonight. I do not want to hear anything about how the refs cost you the game or regular season games don't count. I just want to hear how great Coalfield really is, and I also want to hear how great it will be that they represent the East in the championship this year. I know that Greenback has gotten a bunch of hype this year, but I'm not even sure you guys will beat Midway. Don't get me started on how Harriman will more than likely upset you guys in the last part of the season. I don't question the talent. I question the mind set. Coalfield by 10

Guest Fall101

When Coalfield wins tonight. I do not want to hear anything about how the refs cost you the game or regular season games don't count. I just want to hear how great Coalfield really is, and I also want to hear how great it will be that they represent the East in the championship this year. I know that Greenback has gotten a bunch of hype this year, but I'm not even sure you guys will beat Midway. Don't get me started on how Harriman will more than likely upset you guys in the last part of the season. I don't question the talent. I question the mind set. Coalfield by 10

😂 No words! Not a fan of either team but this is just commical.

I'm sure everybody on this thread will let you hear all kinds of stuff around 10 tonight since your asking for it!