Dickson visits Paris- The Battle OF THE BARREL

olddevil

Might as well get this started,primarily for HC folk since DC  fans rarely join us neither  here nor in the stands( except Pats?? who is really a Patriot fan.). The barrel has resided in Henry County for a while now.Will it remain permanently since DC likely will be going 6A next year? Beautiful weather, homecoming and a traditional foe-- that's hard to beat for a Friday night.

GO BIG RED

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this game. I played in the 90's and it was a fierce rivalry back then. I expect HC to win a high scoring affair but the penalties need to be cleaned up. I am excited about seeing the DC QB against the HC D.

I seriously doubt it will be a high scoring affair on both sides of the ball. Henry County's defense will not allow it. Rossview supposedly had a "high powered" offense and we see what happened to them. These teams that spread it out and throw it all over the place have a problem with a key element of being successful at this game...it's called being PHYSICAL.

I seriously doubt it will be a high scoring affair on both sides of the ball. Henry County's defense will not allow it. Rossview supposedly had a "high powered" offense and we see what happened to them. These teams that spread it out and throw it all over the place have a problem with a key element of being successful at this game...it's called being PHYSICAL.

I see what your saying and hope u are absolutely right. But to this point Dickson County has scored pretty much at will against everybody they have played got to respect that and be 1000% ready for anything and everything

The YANKER is here!!!! The YANKER is here!!!!! Your YANKER is in the house!!!! The world famous YANKER is here!!!! OK Henrylanders...here we go! While the game is not in doubt, the score is...until now...because your YANKER will give you the score NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The score will be....HC 56 - DC 14!!!! The famous YANKER has spoken! The barrel stays in Henryland!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

The YANKER is here!!!! The YANKER is here!!!!! Your YANKER is in the house!!!! The world famous YANKER is here!!!! OK Henrylanders...here we go! While the game is not in doubt, the score is...until now...because your YANKER will give you the score NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The score will be....HC 56 - DC 14!!!! The famous YANKER has spoken! The barrel stays in Henryland!! I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!

The Yanker, I hate to hear about your alma mater collapsing.  Yanker, I thnk your !!!!! point key got stuck.