DeKalb Co @ Grundy

Iceman2000

Jamie wouldn't interview Mac at GCHS...he met him somewhere to interview him. Heard this from one of macs good friends, so it's true. Casey got this job from politics. I think maybe more years as an assistant here or somewhere else would've had him more prepared. I felt like we did fight hard though.

GrundyPlayer Nick you're a good dude. Hearts in the right place. You dated my niece back in the day. But your fighting a losing battle arguring with people on here.

They want to argue about this and that but won't face the truth. Casey is in over his head. He should have went off the mountain as an assistant coach for a few years and then come home for the HC job.

There were other men to apply for this job. One a close friend of mine. Hand delivered his resume and Jamie never called him for interview. Was a OC for a very sussecful 5A school. He call the office 3 times trying to talk to Jamie. Never returned his call. That's politics inGC at it finest.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what we do best..give it away. Hope he don't blame the kids.

Grundy led 22-8 with 5:08 to play. Dekalb ties it up, Grundy trying to win the game and turns it over on downs. Dekalb has ball at own 40 yd line with:14 secs left, throw a pass down to the 1yd line with 1.7 secs left and spike ball with .7 secs left and kick FG to win the game. Great job by Dekalb coming back to win, terrible job on Grundy part to basically give the game away.

There's a difference in playing tough and losing and playing tough and winning. End of the game we are on the losing side. Our coaches are what's pathetic..all 42 of them.

They had it rough against a good SP, Marion,and Watertown team. Squatch proved Dekalb was "bad" team last week by their 17 point victory. Grundy plays them tight when all of the "experts" are saying they will get beat by at least 4 TDs and true to form yall bash Tate. You people are Grundys problem. Pathetic