AP Class 2A Top 10 Oct 3 2016

Southtowner

The polls will not matter we are back in this thing. I'm glad those of you who were hating on Trez. piled on now let's see what you have to say. See You in Cookville!!!

Hope they get whatever is wrong straightened out! Always have respect for a great team! I've followed some of the guys on Twitter & I've seen nothing disrespectful from them! I hope we are fortunate enough to make it that far & get a chance to play them!! They are definitely the favorite to win it all again & should be until someone can beat them!!

We ALL know a computer is smarter, and gives a MUCH more accurate gauge of who should be ranked ahead of who, WAY more than head to head over several meetings. I stand corrected. 

I'd still take Sonny Moore's poll over the AP poll that's voted on by people who may have seen 1 or 2 teams play that are in the top ten. They don't know who beat who. Hence, Trousdale is ranked and Gordonsville is not.

Like I said, it's a good thing we don't depend on polls for championships.

Probably the reason that Forrest is still behind Watertown is the margin of victory in watertown's games compared to Forrest, and then there's the Moore Co. game for Forrest that messes up the formula.

Quit being so uptight, you're embarrassing yourself. It will all come out in the wash, and the poll won't matter.

I'd still take Sonny Moore's poll over the AP poll that's voted on by people who may have seen 1 or 2 teams play that are in the top ten. They don't know who beat who. Hence, Trousdale is ranked and Gordonsville is not.

Like I said, it's a good thing we don't depend on polls for championships.

Probably the reason that Forrest is still behind Watertown is the margin of victory in watertown's games compared to Forrest, and then there's the Moore Co. game for Forrest that messes up the formula.

Quit being so uptight, you're embarrassing yourself. It will all come out in the wash, and the poll won't matter.

+1. Throw in the westy score and the computer says hmm, I'm not a believer yet. Lol. They are great conversation topics though

You all need to put some RESPECK on AE's name!  The Fulton game that AE won, was won FAIR and SQUARE!  Fulton had all of their players that game.  AE's defense stepped up to the plate and just wanted that game more.  Is Fulton the same Fulton of past, well let's just say, NO TEAM is the same as past.  Head to Head AE still leads the series over Fulton.   so let's not use that ( Fulton is not same team as of past years)  as an excuse.   AE's signature win, UH MAYBE EVERY GAME THAT THEY'VE PLAYED IN  and won IS A SIGNATURE WIN.  No one in the WEST is giving AE any props .  All we're hearing is Trezevant this and Trezevant that.  So as the AE folks are saying, THE BEST OF LUCK TO YA.  1 game at a time..  The goal is to make it back to Hampton, they left a bad taste in AE's mouth last year.  With that said, the best of luck to every team in the playoffs and just know this team back EAST named  Austin EAST MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL ROADRUNNERS  are not looking at rankings because the final team left holding that GOLD trophy in DECEMBER is what matters the most..  LET'S GO AE!!!

Edited by Turtle

You all need to put some RESPECK on AE's name!  The Fulton game that AE won, was won FAIR and SQUARE!  Fulton had all of their players that game.  AE's defense stepped up to the plate and just wanted that game more.  Is Fulton the same Fulton of past, well let's just say, NO TEAM is the same as past.  Head to Head AE still leads the series over Fulton.   so let's not use that ( Fulton is not same team as of past years)  as an excuse.   AE's signature win, UH MAYBE EVERY GAME THAT THEY'VE PLAYED IN  and won IS A SIGNATURE WIN.  No one in the WEST is giving AE any props .  All we're hearing is Trezevant this and Trezevant that.  So as the AE folks are saying, THE BEST OF LUCK TO YA.  1 game at a time..  The goal is to make it back to Hampton, they left a bad taste in AE's mouth last year.  With that said, the best of luck to every team in the playoffs and just know this team back EAST named  Austin EAST MAGNET HIGH SCHOOL ROADRUNNERS  are not looking at rankings because the final team left holding that GOLD trophy in DECEMBER is what matters the most..  LET'S GO AE!!!

You didn't eat nothing at Hampton that left a bad taste in your mouth Turtle!

AE ran into a well oiled, well functioning machine in Hampton last season...Not sure what we'll have for you this year but it is our goal to get to you to find out

You didn't eat nothing at Hampton that left a bad taste in your mouth Turtle!

AE ran into a well oiled, well functioning machine in Hampton last season...Not sure what we'll have for you this year but it is our goal to get to you to find out

Hope to heck I get to watch these TURTLES some time this season. Fun bunch to say the least.