Possible Region 3 vs Region 4 2A Match ups?

kingofthenorth

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not buying the Region 3 is down crap.

Today the matchups would be:

Silverdale at Forrest

Meigs at Watertown

Jackson Co at Boyd

Westmoreland at Marion

Then again we get down to the top 4.

Watertown at Marion

Boyd at Forrest

Then Marion at Forrest

That means

Watertown beats Meigs

Forrest beats Boyd

I'm not sure those happen. And Marion would absolutely be favored over Forrest again.

I only see one team making it out of your region and that would be Forrest..Watertown would lose to Meigs Jackson would lose to Boyd silverdale is improved but not enough to beat Forrest and Marion would blow out westmoreland..then of course Forrest doesn't make it past the 2nd round just my opinion

I only see one team making it out of your region and that would be Forrest..Watertown would lose to Meigs Jackson would lose to Boyd silverdale is improved but not enough to beat Forrest and Marion would blow out westmoreland..then of course Forrest doesn't make it past the 2nd round just my opinion

Forrest hosting Boyd Buchanan in round 2 could very easily win that game this season.

I guarantee you 100% Region 3-2A isn't as good as it was last season. Would I lead you astray? The answer is absolutely not.

i think you've been pretty honest over the years. With great insight on teams from the east. 3-2A may be down from last year, but look what they are down from. Yall were loaded! Lol. Hope to see some games in the playoffs.

Silverdale may appear to be in as of now, but tyner will be in when it is all said and done.

Why yes, yes they will. If Boyd beats Meigs they will be 2 and the Meigs Tyner game should be for 3 and 4. If Meigs beats Boyd then you will see Meigs as the number 2 seed because they will have beaten Boyd head to head and even a Tyner loss for Meigs will give them a tie breaker over Boyd. If Tyner ends in a 3 way tie they will be shuffled down since their overall record will be worse.

i think you've been pretty honest over the years. With great insight on teams from the east. 3-2A may be down from last year, but look what they are down from. Yall were loaded! Lol. Hope to see some games in the playoffs.

They were loaded as they had the three best teams in the east last year, but this year the ONLY team from region 3-2A with a shot at Cookeville is Marion County.

How's it going to lock it down? Tyner and Meigs haven't played yet. What if Boyd beats Meigs and then Meigs beats Tyner. A lot of football to be played in these regions.

Region 3 will be 1. Marion County 2-4 is undecided and will be for several more weeks.

if Boyd beats Meigs & Meigs beats Tyner, wouldn't that settle it? Boyd would be 2nd & Meigs 3rd.