UTC's improvement and interest from local players?

Playerscoach

Got a chance to see the UTC/Bama game on the SEC network yesterday.  The female announcer was high on Gavin and his accomplishments at Cumberland College.  Even though Alabama dominated the time of possession, she believed he would get it turned around.  

The one takeaway I had was they have some challenges in the speed department. Outside of #14 and 15, they were behind the play much of the time.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, MountainVol said:

Got a chance to see the UTC/Bama game on the SEC network yesterday.  The female announcer was high on Gavin and his accomplishments at Cumberland College.  Even though Alabama dominated the time of possession, she believed he would get it turned around.  

The one takeaway I had was they have some challenges in the speed department. Outside of #14 and 15, they were behind the play much of the time.

It was a tough game no doubt. They had a very tough time with possession and that has been their biggest issue this season from what I heard.

They've had some unfortunate results though. He has some very good players coming in next year that have size, speed and skill. They will help quite a bit.

2 hours ago, Booger said:

no won nose exactly what next years class looks like exactly.....people on here just assume they no

Booger just sayin ;)

Do you know the 2018 commitments from SC? I do. They could always sign somewhere else but right now they are verbally committed. I've seen them play and met them at UTC. I know the twins are expected to be instant impact kids on the backline and in the midfield. They are tall, fast, and skilled. They also had offers from the ACC.  That was discussed today at 10:50 am CST during a 19 minute phone call from you know who to me. I can send you a screen shot if you'd like Boog? We can even wager on it if you want? Ok?

Edited by Playerscoach

3 hours ago, Booger said:

hey jack....Boogers pullin for'em in a big way

so Stop It

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Ok good. So no bet? You said "nobody knows they just act like it." That's a jab at me right? I'm sure you both pull for them and took an obvious jab at me since I made the comment in post just above yours. It's cool. I get the glibness but you've made comments like that before so I can give you proof if you'd like? Message me and Ill send you a screen shot or I can email it? 

Im not sure why you felt the need to say what you did but as a guy that's supporting UTC maybe it will give you comfort knowing a few very talented kids are coming? Or, you can continue with the "nobody knows" line and be wrong? I'm hear to help just let me know. Go Mocs!!!

Edited by Playerscoach

5 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Ok good. So no bet? You said "nobody knows they just act like it." That's a jab at me right? I'm sure you both pull for them and took an obvious jab at me since I made the comment in post just above yours. It's cool. I get the glibness but you've made comments like that before so I can give you proof if you'd like? Message me and Ill send you a screen shot or I can email it? 

Im not sure why you felt the need to say what you did but as a guy that's supporting UTC maybe it will give you comfort knowing a few very talented kids are coming? Or, you can continue with the "nobody knows" line and be wrong? I'm hear to help just let me know. Go Mocs!!!

STOP THAT.....RIGHT NOW

Booger jjust sayin big-smiley-crying.gif

41 minutes ago, Booger said:

STOP THAT.....RIGHT NOW

Booger jjust sayin big-smiley-crying.gif

I thought you'd be happy I have that info? Well anyway, the future does look better for the Mocs. Started 8 fresh/soph against Bama that are learning some good lessons and per you know who have some good players coming. No worries though Boog, I'm rooting for them too. Glad I could help.

Booger nose Player nose sumthin or sumbody.....everyone on T is well aware that Player is gonna b sure to let that b known

and yes, Booger is happy for Player that he has sum UTC info...

...heres sum more info that makes ole Boog happy

Booger mighta been down at UTC watchin soccer when Player was still layin in that crib bein amuzed by his Cinderella Mobile

now STOP IT 

Booger just sayin 200912653238.gif~c200

Edited by Booger

21 hours ago, Booger said:

Booger nose Player nose sumthin or sumbody.....everyone on T is well aware that Player is gonna b sure to let that b known

and yes, Booger is happy for Player that he has sum UTC info...

...heres sum more info that makes ole Boog happy

Booger mighta been down at UTC watchin soccer when Player was still layin in that crib bein amuzed by his Cinderella Mobile

now STOP IT 

Booger just sayin 200912653238.gif~c200

Here's whats funny to me. It's a message board where people share opinions and information that makes it work. But, I share information and for some reason you like to take little jabs like you did above. Its like clockwork. I enjoy talking sports and reading what others (for the most part) provide because it's entertaining. You can take the jabs as much as you like at me but when you just outright take one that's factually incorrect I'll respond.

Im sure, if we ever had the opportunity to meet at a game we'd share stories and popcorn that you'd buy for me.

Edited by Playerscoach