Nashville Christian ....

fredjones

In 1A, all it takes is 2 dominant athletes on a team to make a world of difference. Just like NCS this year for instance. #11 and #34 did not play against a weak MTCS and barely won. But yet with them, no one in the region can beat them (by the way they shlould handle TC easily tonight with those 2 healthy). Take #12 and #35 off NCS last year and they are not near as dominant. Good but not dominant. Heck #12 is the starting RB for Murray State and #35 is at UT. That is very rarely to ever happen for a 1A team. I bet these 4 kids have mopped a lot of gym floors! lol

In 1A, all it takes is 2 dominant athletes on a team to make a world of difference. Just like NCS this year for instance. #11 and #34 did not play against a weak MTCS and barely won. But yet with them, no one in the region can beat them (by the way they shlould handle TC easily tonight with those 2 healthy). Take #12 and #35 off NCS last year and they are not near as dominant. Good but not dominant. Heck #12 is the starting RB for Murray State and #35 is at UT. That is very rarely to ever happen for a 1A team. I bet these 4 kids have mopped a lot of gym floors! lol

Might have been a dry mop.

She's a dang mess. She need to stay in the Kitchen and let us men talk about football. Bake a pie Betty. Kidding Mom

Funny thing is that I can bake a pie AND discuss football rather intelligently. I'm also voting for Hillary...get you some of that!!!! :huh:  And NCSDad23, did you remember to sign L's permission slip for the retreat?  :lol:

C'mon J. Edgar! You're seriously robbing the integrity of the sport if you think a couple of great players make a team! Maybe in basketball, but we are talking about the ultimate team sport here. There are several other players who if taken out of the lineup would greatly harm our team. We might not play like it all the time, but this team has many future college footbal players on it.

C'mon J. Edgar! You're seriously robbing the integrity of the sport if you think a couple of great players make a team! Maybe in basketball, but we are talking about the ultimate team sport here. There are several other players who if taken out of the lineup would greatly harm our team. We might not play like it all the time, but this team has many future college footbal players on it.

I am not sure what your definition of a college football player is but anyone, I mean anyone, can find a place to play college football. And yes I stand by my point that 2 great players on a 1A team can make a world of difference. Nothing against the integrity of the game. That is just the way 1A football is and will always be. And maybe it wasn't a well played game because you didn't play your 2 best players you think?