Sequatchie County vs Cannon Co

SCPRIDE30

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any win is a good win and it appears u will have a clean slate goin into the playoffs, if u can get past Upperman.....that could b a trap game for u injuns......the comment on the win against a big 6A team is a HUGE over statement; maybe a big 6A school...that 6A school only had 37 players

.......yall had WC sealed in the first half; then let them dominate u in the second half on the line and passin game.....that late hit on your sideline by WC and then the late hit call soon after on WC for hittin your QB was terribly questionable and probly let SC have the game.... 

good for the boys; not many young men playin HS football get to experience a 7-0 record..........u will almost surely beat East Ridge or North Red Bank Mountain as it appears; in the 1st round....then things really change

Boogers favorite venue for HS FB in the hole area

may want to find some speed and work on that pass coverage if u want to extend the season past the first week of the playoffs

Booger just sayin soccer-player-waving-smiley-emoticon.gif

I hope Sequatchie Co. lives up to all this hype going into the playoffs. It'll give Booger something to worry about beside the goons of aluminum city.

Boog ant worried bout u smeltin potters......been there, done that.....more than once....we just gotta make a few iddy biddy adjustments to get over da hump...then your toast

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

The late hit on the quarterback and the late hit out of bounds (also on the QB) were correct calls. Actually there were 2 or 3 others that could have been called too. Sequatchie overcame a holding call in the last drive and scored. Warren wasn't able to overcome their penalties. They passed for a lot of yards, trying 45 attempts, but were nearly totally shut down running and a couple of times that helped lead to field goals or not scoring any.

As far as picking up speed for the stretch run, sequatchie isn't able to go all over Chattanooga finding talent. Or just putting a Helmet on whoever happens to pass through the door, however you want to put it.

Edited by Indian

The late hit on the quarterback and the late hit out of bounds (also on the QB) were correct calls. Actually there were 2 or 3 others that could have been called too. Sequatchie overcame a holding call in the last drive and scored. Warren wasn't able to overcome their penalties. They passed for a lot of yards, trying 45 attempts, but were nearly totally shut down running and a couple of times that helped lead to field goals or not scoring any.

As far as picking up speed for the stretch run, sequatchie isn't able to go all over Chattanooga finding talent. Or just putting a Helmet on whoever happens to pass through the door, however you want to put it.

Congratulations

Indians on the win. No matter the record beat a 6A school. Keeps it rolling this week big 42-7.

the late hit outta bounds was definately the right call......the QB hit, very iffy... the arm wrappin may have been what makes it valid......only one of those lean up against the punters ankles should have been call

oh; youve got speed in that valley; yall just have to change the way u look at things and open up a bit......u ant gotta go get it; do the right thing and ittle come to ya

it was good be back at the stadium to watch a game again.....thanks for not turnin out the lights  before we got to the car

Booger just sayin  :mrgreen:

Congrats to the Indians on being 7-0!!! Squatch keeps rolling and wins this cake walk! As for everyone complaining about the poles lol guys let these kids enjoy it! Who cares about the poles! Let these young men enjoy their run and their #2 spot! I am happy for Dunlap and Sequatchie County! GO INDIANS!!!

Good Luck to Sequatchie. On another note...looking ahead. If Sequatchie runs the table will they host the 2nd round game? It looks like possibly Notre Dame again. I could be wrong. Also looking ahead what about the 3rd round IF the Indians run the table and take care of buisness in the first two rounds. I know many things could happen between now and the 3rd round but this is a very exciting time for Sequatchie County. I spent 3 years over there and I know enough to know that you cant ask for a better fan base than what Dunlap has or a more deserving team to make a deep run in the playoffs. Get healthy, stay healthy, and Go Indians!

Good Luck to Sequatchie. On another note...looking ahead. If Sequatchie runs the table will they host the 2nd round game? It looks like possibly Notre Dame again. I could be wrong. Also looking ahead what about the 3rd round IF the Indians run the table and take care of buisness in the first two rounds. I know many things could happen between now and the 3rd round but this is a very exciting time for Sequatchie County. I spent 3 years over there and I know enough to know that you cant ask for a better fan base than what Dunlap has or a more deserving team to make a deep run in the playoffs. Get healthy, stay healthy, and Go Indians!

if they run the table they will host 2nd round

The Squatch would play ND in the Quarters in Dunlap since it is an even year.

Anyone check on Bolddust that guy may of gotten married for a 5th time after celebrating their win over the PIoneers last night?

He got married again just like when the 1978 team won he went out to celebrate and was hitched the next day. God bless BoldDust