Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

What's war about Pujo? If we go, we should go to win..........They sure want to wipe us off the face of the earth.

These are people that LOVE to slowly cut heads off people that don't follow Muhammad. Crazy nuts! 

Never been there and I'm sure not all are that wicked. I hate war and killing.

What's war about Pujo? If we go, we should go to win..........They sure want to wipe us off the face of the earth.

These are people that LOVE to slowly cut heads off people that don't follow Muhammad. Crazy nuts! 

What we actually did was start a way that never ends. We had no intentions of winning.

If one of those cats came to my house and asked for something to eat,I'd feed him. If he came and tried to harm my Family. I'd lay him out.Way I look at it,the good lord put us all here. He can sort um out when he chooses.

What we actually did was start a way that never ends. We had no intentions of winning.

I think we had a desire to win at first...But like wars in the past, Libs and protesters were appeased instead of concentrating on the task at hand.

We had the first gulf war won in hours and backed off because of political Lib pressure...Sound like Vietnam? Yep!! 

Yea, I do too...Just saying if our men are gonna be put in that position, they should be supported to achieve the goal at hand and WIN!

Hillary and the Libs will not support them....if when she sends them.

Never backed out troops in Vietnam. Our intentions can be very deceiving.

If one of those cats came to my house and asked for something to eat,I'd feed him. If he came and tried to harm my Family. I'd lay him out.Way I look at it,the good lord put us all here. He can sort um out when he chooses.

But if you lay him out, you actually did the sorting....Would rather sort them out over there and not have to do it here...History should teach us that life is NOT good where they rule

I think we had a desire to win at first...But like wars in the past, Libs and protesters were appeased instead of concentrating on the task at hand.

We had the first gulf war won in hours and backed off because of political Lib pressure...Sound like Vietnam? Yep!! 

You don,t win a war on terror. Its like dropping a cannon ball in a pile of feathers. They just scatter.