Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Trump seems to think of women as sex toy,s. Changes women like trying on shirts.  I'm not real sure he values marriage. Just a feller with a wad of money in a large play house. May be the worst example of A Christian that,s ever run for office.

Well lets look at the Bible for second Jesus used murderers, adulterers, thieves to do spread his word. They were called disciples ...ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Clinton has lied under oath, killed people(bengahzi) blackmailed people, used the Clinton foundation to defraud people and pay for play, supports abortion , gay marriage and importing 65,000 undocummebed refugees

Well lets look at the Bible for second Jesus used murderers, adulterers, thieves to do spread his word. They were called disciples ...ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Clinton has lied under oath, killed people(bengahzi) blackmailed people, used the Clinton foundation to defraud people and pay for play, supports abortion , gay marriage and importing 65,000 undocummebed refugees

Won't get my vote.

thank you

Which one is the disciple.

Neither.... but which one accepts abortion(killing an unborn child up to 8 months and 29 days old) which one supports the abomination of marriage, which one gave weapons to rebel forces that became ISIL and sent Ambassador Stevens to get them back and then left him to die rather than face what would come if the truth got out. Which one has had 43 people who accused them of wrong doing mysteriously die (including one shooting themselves in the back of the head.....right?!?! suicicde...) I am not voting for a disciple I am voting for the lesser of two evils.  

Neither.... but which one accepts abortion(killing an unborn child up to 8 months and 29 days old) which one supports the abomination of marriage, which one gave weapons to rebel forces that became ISIL and sent Ambassador Stevens to get them back and then left him to die rather than face what would come if the truth got out. Which one has had 43 people who accused them of wrong doing mysteriously die (including one shooting themselves in the back of the head.....right?!?! suicicde...) I am not voting for a disciple I am voting for the lesser of two evils.  

Who went and attacked another country for having weapons of mass destruction and didn't find them. What really happened on 911.

And ALL that was set aside so we could pay attention to the FBI and it's renewed interest in the emails....Ah! The best smoke-n-mirrors game I've seen played in some time....BRAVO Libs and media! 

Sickening 

Edited by uknoit2