Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

All through the Bible, God supported Christian people.Anyone think either of these fit the bill.

I will not judge what is in a man or womans heart. Do I think they reflect what God want's for us? No..but I still have a duty to choose which one aligns themselves closest to his will.I have to look at right to life, who they will appoint as Supreme Court Justices, who will honor marriage, the right to prayer, and protect the religious freedoms we have, not apply legal definitions to them 

Edited by Blaze45

I will not judge what is in a man or womans heart. Do I think the reflect what God wan's for us? No..but I still have a duty to choose which one aligns themselves closest to his will.I have to look at right to life, who they will appoint as Supreme Court Justices, who will honor marriage, the right to prayer, and protect the religious freedoms we have, not apply legal definitions to them 

Well who is it. Blaze.

In this election it would be Trump....Now is he being honest about his intentions..I don't know, but I do know that Clinton has proven to be dishonest over the past 30 years... Fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me.

Trump seems to think of women as sex toy,s. Changes women like trying on shirts.  I'm not real sure he values marriage. Just a feller with a wad of money in a large play house. May be the worst example of A Christian that,s ever run for office.