Region 6 - 5A

eers

Half the region is off this week and the games to be played are all but a walk through. With that said, what are your thoughts on where everyone stands, playoff projections and region finish? It's a 5 team race for 4 spots (which I said before week 1). Who's in? Who's out? Who's hot? Who's not?

3...2...1... Go

Edited by eers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half the region is off this week and the games to be played are all but a walk through. With that said, what are your thoughts on where everyone stands, playoff projections and region finish? It's a 5 team race for 4 spots (which I said before week 1). Who's in? Who's out? Who's hot? Who's not?

3...2...1... Go

It's a shame that a quality team is going to be left at home. CR/Beech have locked up spots. Basically 3 teams for 2 spots.. Hillsboro/Gallatin/Hville

The seeding is really wide open. Several teams could still win the region.

Actually, what's really interesting is that only Cane Ridge and Gallatin at this point can win the Region with the way everything shakes out. Seeding (and who gets left out) is 100%, completely still up for grabs at this point though

Actually, what's really interesting is that only Cane Ridge and Gallatin at this point can win the Region with the way everything shakes out. Seeding (and who gets left out) is 100%, completely still up for grabs at this point though

Don't think that's right? If Beech wins out, Gallatin wins out and Station Camp upsets Cane Ridge... Beech wins the region, correct? Not saying it will happen, but isn't that correct?

3...2...1... Go

It is as it should be. Spot and seeding up for grabs going into last few weeks. No one wants to finish 4th and play Independence first game... I think Hendersonville or hillsboro stay home.

Don't think that's right? If Beech wins out, Gallatin wins out and Station Camp upsets Cane Ridge... Beech wins the region, correct? Not saying it will happen, but isn't that correct?

You are correct, eers. I did my playoff scenarios this past weekend, and I didn't account for Glencliff or Hunter's Lane beating anyone, and I also didn't account for Station Camp beating Cane Ridge. I don't mean any offense to Station Camp and Bison supporters, but I think the odds of that happening are quite low

You are correct, eers. I did my playoff scenarios this past weekend, and I didn't account for Glencliff or Hunter's Lane beating anyone, and I also didn't account for Station Camp beating Cane Ridge. I don't mean any offense to Station Camp and Bison supporters, but I think the odds of that happening are quite low

Agreed.