South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

yeah, pretty sure thats what i have been saying, for the next four years. After that, you had better be getting a lot of players. As far as the kids on loan go, yeah there a few former pirates kids in the jasper little leagues, but there are a whole lot more kids from jasper to go with em. Enjoy these next four.

Lying lips you Jasperlites is starting to peak your head out a little now. I garuntee you a bunch can change in 5 years. You fellars better get them former pirates to show you fellars how to stud properly since you fellars cant understand them studding manuals. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

My question is will you guys run off your coach if he struggles some? I hope that's not the case but in years past after a couple bad years the HC gets always canned then a Principal seems to follow. I really hope that's not the case as the MC coach there now is one of the most genuine guys I've ever shook hands with. Hard not to pull for him a little. Atleast when your not playing the Pirates anyways. 😎

Not sure thats exactly the case. There were several years when people were head coaches that had no business being a head coach at a program like Marion. Mathis is going to be a good one. i dont think he is going to struggle for long stretches wjth the talent coming up. We will see though i guess.

Not sure thats exactly the case. There were several years when people were head coaches that had no business being a head coach at a program like Marion. Mathis is going to be a good one. i dont think he is going to struggle for long stretches wjth the talent coming up. We will see though i guess.

Lying lips what kind of mess is this? You fellars say that about every coach that is there. Even that Mckrylon man and that beck man was " the one". I wouldnt get to carried away saying this Mathis man was the one. You fellars thought the SOS was the one to. Average stay for a coach around the jailhouse is about two years. You think im joking but im not.

I can see it happening like this between SP and Jasper:

SP - next 5 years which includes this year

Jasper - the following next 4 years

After this it may go back and forth year to year.

Pirate Mike what kind of mess is this? I got up to make Wendy her coffee and read this mess. You are making predictions now on kids that just got out of diapers. Ate you joking me?