South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

You never know how that series will go. Most people including myself thought SP would compete this season, but was thinking Marion by 2-3 scores. It didn't happen and the rest is history. Marion County will never go back to the pitiful days like they had under Boeck and others.

Never say never.

They are in good shape for the near future though.

You never know how that series will go. Most people including myself thought SP would compete this season, but was thinking Marion by 2-3 scores. It didn't happen and the rest is history. Marion County will never go back to the pitiful days like they had under Boeck and others.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Boeck did have at least one good year coaching at jasper didn't he?

I think it's funny how they jump from savior to savior. This one is so much better than the one we just had... cycle repeats in two years..

lol, pretty sure i havent gone savior to savior. I said that he will be a good one. Didnt say he was great right now. After this year in to next we will be able to tell a whole lot more since we will be green in several spots. Definitely isnt better than Ross. He may get there though. Most of yall thought Moore was gonna do great things also. Kind of the nature of the beast.

lol, pretty sure i havent gone savior to savior. I said that he will be a good one. Didnt say he was great right now. After this year in to next we will be able to tell a whole lot more since we will be green in several spots. Definitely isnt better than Ross. He may get there though. Most of yall thought Moore was gonna do great things also. Kind of the nature of the beast.

Moore brought back a silver ball but the Mama ball was already taking its toll when they started changing plays during the title game. Mama ball also resulted in Stone going to Boydie.  The Pirates have had 4 head coaches during the playoff era and they all took The Pirates to The Dance.

Edited by rlh

Correct me if I'm wrong but Boeck did have at least one good year coaching at jasper didn't he?

Yes, he had one good season in 2008. They had some good players, but one outstanding player lead that team to the semifinals. If he would have played for his home school at SP we would have another gold ball. That's how good that kid was, but heck you already know this. 😉

Yes, he had one good season in 2008. They had some good players, but one outstanding player lead that team to the semifinals. If he would have played for his home school at SP we would have another gold ball. That's how good that kid was, but heck you already know this. 😉

As he once said, it was the men up front that made him look good! Lol The future is all Orange and Black now! Say 15 more yrs and you'll see what I'm talking about! Lol

say what you want no coach will be able to keep head coaching job at Jasper and lose 4 straight years to SP - nope it ain't happening

Old Pirate says 1 is already in the bag, so the next 4 = 5 N-A-Roll with them split for the next 2, "IF" Jasper can keep some little Pirates. Hum sounds to OP like some of them Jasper fellers best take up Fense Jumping real soon! Come on & bring them boys where theys sure to be plenty of success for The Mighty Pirates. After all that is what you'd want fer them youngons. Getem out of that Puke Purple, let them wear Black. Come on down to the Speedway, folkes will treat you real good and Ole Roy and Old Pirate is sure to keep fellers informed. Coacht fellers knowds Old Pirate ain't joking neither. BTW, the Pirates are going to equally competitive in 3 sports, thata way them dribblers and bat toting youngons can enjoy success too. They'll thank ole dad when all is said and done, bank on it.