South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

Old Pirate says area teams will be fortunate to beat the Pirates any any male sport fer a spell. Break room chatter lends credibility to them trembles us injun fellers feel.

yeah, pretty sure thats what i have been saying, for the next four years. After that, you had better be getting a lot of players. As far as the kids on loan go, yeah there a few former pirates kids in the jasper little leagues, but there are a whole lot more kids from jasper to go with em. Enjoy these next four.

yeah, pretty sure thats what i have been saying, for the next four years. After that, you had better be getting a lot of players. As far as the kids on loan go, yeah there a few former pirates kids in the jasper little leagues, but there are a whole lot more kids from jasper to go with em. Enjoy these next four.

I disagree with you. I don't know much about pee wee ball, but I believe with the current classifications SP will always compete in 1A as long as Coach Grider is at the helm anyway.

Most people go with the "wait till next year line". Lol, now your going with the "enjoy the next 4 line". 🤔.....I'm sure the talent won't be that one sided for the next couple years anyway. However, if that' ends up being the case alot can change in 5 years. Hopefully after that we can get back our former players and coaches if not then there is plenty of talent from South Pittsburg to split up and let some go North but remember once a Pirate always a Pirate. My question is will you guys run off your coach if he struggles some? I hope that's not the case but in years past after a couple bad years the HC gets always canned then a Principal seems to follow. I really hope that's not the case as the MC coach there now is one of the most genuine guys I've ever shook hands with. Hard not to pull for him a little. Atleast when your not playing the Pirates anyways. 😎

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Most people go with the "wait till next year line". Lol, now your going with the "enjoy the next 4 line". 🤔.....I'm sure the talent won't be that one sided for the next couple years anyway. However, if that' ends up being the case alot can change in 5 years. Hopefully after that we can get back our former players and coaches if not then there is plenty of talent from South Pittsburg to split up and let some go North but remember once a Pirate always a Pirate. My question is will you guys run off your coach if he struggles some? I hope that's not the case but in years past after a couple bad years the HC gets always canned then a Principal seems to follow. I really hope not the case as the MC coach there now is one of the most genuine guys I've ever shook hands with. Hard not to pull for him a little. Atleast when your not playing the Pirates anyways. 😎

say what you want no coach will be able to keep head coaching job at Jasper and lose 4 straight years to SP - nope it ain't happening