South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

If it's already on the bag why are you wanting more to "jump the fence?"

Old Pirate says it's like back in the day, a feller would always double bag them grocery bags so to be more confident the bag didn't bust on the walk home And a feller could insure himself of gathering a few more special items. Figure yous got to be a old pirate type to sees the benefit. Yep recon so......

lol, pretty sure i havent gone savior to savior. I said that he will be a good one. Didnt say he was great right now. After this year in to next we will be able to tell a whole lot more since we will be green in several spots. Definitely isnt better than Ross. He may get there though. Most of yall thought Moore was gonna do great things also. Kind of the nature of the beast.

Lying lips you better hope this Mathis man isnt the SOS type or he will move out of town in the middle of the night as well. You think im joking but im not.

Lying lips you better hope this Mathis man isnt the SOS type or he will move out of town in the middle of the night as well. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, the SOS had them Jasper fellers believing he was the the all knowing savior. Figure theys knowds now, the SOS was jest what The Captain come to know as well as a HEEP more. Dad burnit all them Vol fans love them Lame Kiffin type. Ole solder boys here a mess of lies when on leave, some SS jest looking fer a free meal, warm bed and some spending money will tell that ole boy, he is her dream come true. Least ways fer a spell, then she leaves with a Dear John note and a stinch from the mess she spewed. Yep, recon so. LOPAO

What is this mess about you all playing an illegal player against our Yellow Jackets? If this is true--will you all have to forfeit the games in which the kid played in?

LMBO, it's just that absolute mess. There has been no illegal player participating for SP. You can count on it. Whoever told you that is misinformed. Edited by TheAmbassador

Is he a rock dweller or a Valley Jacket? Ain't neither got any stinger

It doesn't matter which I am I do have a stinger. If what I hear is true you all will be on the bad end of the news and from your schedule Grundy on should be all wins for whoever played you all. Like I stated this is a rumor, but I heard you all will not have one of your players that recently joined.