OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's going to want coach there you all are way too hypocritical and nip,pick everything, you all wanting to replace just because you have 7 and 3 season.expectations are way too high there,

I don't know of anybody that wants to replace Coach G. (except for RWK and we are not sure if he/she is really an OR fan), and Coach G will go out on his own terms when he is ready.  But you are wrong about that, we would have a long long list of good coaches that want this job.   And we aren't 7-3 just yet big guy. 

Edited by oridgecat

If you "know the guy" like you claim, then all you have to do is ask him, he will clear that right up for you, I guarantee it.

that's interesting, because I do and he stated that he has nothing but respect for Oak Ridge and it's program. Did you hear him say that he hated Oak Ridge and it's tradition yourself? Because I'm not too big on hearsay Edited by Runswithknife

Never said he hated anything.  Read carefully,  I said he did not enjoy living and coaching in Oak Ridge and that's one of the reasons he left, yes I heard him say that and that he did not feel he was a good fit for this community.  And I will add that he was wonderful to me and my son while he was here.  

Edited by oridgecat

Never said he hated anything. Read carefully, I said he did not enjoy living and coaching in Oak Ridge and that's one of the reasons he left, yes I heard him say that and that he did not feel he was a good fit for this community. And I will add that he was wonderful to me and my son while he was here.

wow, I have not heard him say that. If you do know Scott Blade , you should know that he's not the type of person to say that he is not a good fit.. for anything Edited by Runswithknife