OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people surprised?This team is way behind last year on both sides of ball.Oak Ridge has got worse as the year has went on.I dont have a problem starting freshman or tryn things in a game that is practice.But I really really hope that wasnt a gameplan we are gonna use next week.WHY DOES TEE NOT GET TONS OF DEEP BALLS?Dont tell me because of Oline because u just have to drop back and throw it up.No way around it this offense has been a flop.U need a fast running qb and Stewart is not that.But what kills me is we play with no heart.Whats up with all the players out?Is it just waiting for next week or what.I dont want to fire any coaches but please use Tee before he is gone.Do something to get JG going because its been forever since he had a good game.Im keeping faith we are holding back some things but 2 things that are hard to fix at this point is bad Lines and tackling.Go Wildcats.Wake up boyz

Why are people surprised?This team is way behind last year on both sides of ball.Oak Ridge has got worse as the year has went on.I dont have a problem starting freshman or tryn things in a game that is practice.But I really really hope that wasnt a gameplan we are gonna use next week.WHY DOES TEE NOT GET TONS OF DEEP BALLS?Dont tell me because of Oline because u just have to drop back and throw it up.No way around it this offense has been a flop.U need a fast running qb and Stewart is not that.But what kills me is we play with no heart.Whats up with all the players out?Is it just waiting for next week or what.I dont want to fire any coaches but please use Tee before he is gone.Do something to get JG going because its been forever since he had a good game.Im keeping faith we are holding back some things but 2 things that are hard to fix at this point is bad Lines and tackling.Go Wildcats.Wake up boyz

+10 million. Such a waste of talent out there.

They announced the score of this game at the Heritage/Clinton game I was shocked when I heard it Webbs a good team but I thought Oak Ridge being a bigger school would've won this game going away

Not sure why you were shocked? We got beat by McMinn Co who got trounced by Ooltewah the week after they beat us lol.....Right now we just aren't a very good football team. Our team earlier in the year would trounce the team we have put out the past few weeks.

Under normal situations, #19 is #10's backup and #62 is #25's backup on D. #19 was out because of the McMinn ejection and #62 was already playing another position. The freshman came in when #25 got hurt. 

Yes, the Cats are saving some things. 

My player's biggest complaint was not being able to establish the proper defensive formation when Webb was breaking the huddle with extra players. One of the officials told him that was not a penalty.

Not sure why you were shocked? We got beat by McMinn Co who got trounced by Ooltewah the week after they beat us lol.....Right now we just aren't a very good football team. Our team earlier in the year would trounce the team we have put out the past few weeks.

Oh I didn't even know you guys lost to Mcminn Co I haven't looked a Oak Ridge results the last few wks when I looked at there schedule earlier in the season they were mowing through people I'm really surprised they are struggling like this I really thought they were one of my favorites to go to state this year I just saw on FNH that Tee Higgins got hurt hopefully hes ok

Oh I didn't even know you guys lost to Mcminn Co I haven't looked a Oak Ridge results the last few wks when I looked at there schedule earlier in the season they were mowing through people I'm really surprised they are struggling like this I really thought they were one of my favorites to go to state this year I just saw on FNH that Tee Higgins got hurt hopefully hes ok

Yes hopefully he's ok. I don't really think it's that serious. If we make it to state I will be thoroughly shocked TBH. Hope I'm wrong though and we do, but I just don't see it happening. Our whole ball clubs mindset just doesn't seem right right now. Not a good time to be playing this way. We do have some key injuries, but so do most other teams this time of year.

Under normal situations, #19 is #10's backup and #62 is #25's backup on D. #19 was out because of the McMinn ejection and #62 was already playing another position. The freshman came in when #25 got hurt. 

Yes, the Cats are saving some things. 

My player's biggest complaint was not being able to establish the proper defensive formation when Webb was breaking the huddle with extra players. One of the officials told him that was not a penalty.

Tell him next week is what really matters.The coaches kept telling the refs and they wouldnt do nothing.Nole how bout all the players out.Will most be back or do u know.Look like 25 had a concussion.Hate to be negative until its a game like next week but there is a lot they better be holding back.If we go to Tee 100 times and lose atleast we can say o well we did our best.

Tell him next week is what really matters.The coaches kept telling the refs and they wouldnt do nothing.Nole how bout all the players out.Will most be back or do u know.Look like 25 had a concussion.Hate to be negative until its a game like next week but there is a lot they better be holding back.If we go to Tee 100 times and lose atleast we can say o well we did our best.

Too early to tell. #25 did not look good. #31 will play next week.