OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

Congratulations Webb. Y'all deserved it. I am speechless as an OR fan. . I just find it hard to believe after a week layoff that's the best we could show. Whipped all over the field just like against MCminn Co. I think this is the most disappointing season we have had in awhile. We have regressed badly as the year has gone on. Better not post anymore or I'll say some things I regret later on. Best wishes the rest of the way Spartans.

Edited by SweetScience

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost every positive played was wiped out by a penalty.  I hope Tee and Caleb are not hurt too badly.  Just a bad game all the way around.  Doesn't look good for next week.  It seems to me our guys have given up on the season.

I have to agree with boyfromsi. I was able to watch the Webb streaming of the game and it was not pretty. The players need to call a team meeting, players only and decide do they want it bad enough to do the work it will take. I feel the team can still do it. I will never give up on them.

RWR!

I have to agree with boyfromsi. I was able to watch the Webb streaming of the game and it was not pretty. The players need to call a team meeting, players only and decide do they want it bad enough to do the work it will take. I feel the team can still do it. I will never give up on them.

RWR!

Agreed.