OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Would love to continue the series although I doubt that will happen.

Coach Gaddis addressed the scheduling issue on Wednesday. He wants to continue to play D-B, Farragut, Anderson County and another team I cant remember. I may have been UT ha ha ha. That would leave no room for Webb on the schedule.

I would like to see OR play Alcoa for two years then Maryville for two. We  might go 0 - 4 but it would be exciting.

PREDICTION TIME....NC State  27 Louisville 26

Coach Gaddis addressed the scheduling issue on Wednesday. He wants to continue to play D-B, Farragut, Anderson County and another team I cant remember. I may have been UT ha ha ha. That would leave no room for Webb on the schedule.

I would like to see OR play Alcoa for two years then Maryville for two. We  might go 0 - 4 but it would be exciting.

PREDICTION TIME....NC State  27 Louisville 26

I would love for Maryville and Oak Ridge to play again. I highly doubt Alcoa would play yall though.

I figured they would think they could beat anybody.

It makes no sense to me for OR to ever play Alcoa. OR is "supposed" to beat smaller schools even though Alcoa can pretty much play with anyone. They don't follow very well either...at least not like you would think. OR playing Alcoa is a "Lose/Lose" proposition. On the other hand, a series with Maryville makes much more sense. They follow well, they are a larger school in a larger classification, and nobody would expect OR to win.