OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I see the replay or where can I find it. I seen Webb against GCA and I seen the Rams move the ball on them and get inside the ten twice but failed to score over bonehead mistakes. GCA's corners just didn't have any speed at all to match up with Webb once they got to the outside and it was off to the races. Once Webb got to a certain score GCA just threw in the towel and said we quit. 

How can I see the replay or where can I find it. I seen Webb against GCA and I seen the Rams move the ball on them and get inside the ten twice but failed to score over bonehead mistakes. GCA's corners just didn't have any speed at all to match up with Webb once they got to the outside and it was off to the races. Once Webb got to a certain score GCA just threw in the towel and said we quit. 

I would think the schools might have it on there website. Idk for sure.

Webb demolished GCA. Wasn't even close.

This Oak Ridge team kind of reminds me of the 1988 Maryville team that so much was expected out of when Emory Hale came here to coach for one season. At the very end of the year they went into such a tailspin they ended up losing to Carter in the last game of the season back when the Hornets were the Armpit or the laughing stock of high school football. After that was when Maryville's program went into a recession until the 1997 season and have never looked back since.

They did but GCA did move the ball very well on them until the dam broke and they just gave up. I knew if GCA could move the ball OR could. That's what surprised me about OR last night.

Offense could never really get in rythm. Anytime we had a good play we got it called back. After awhile it's hard to overcome mistakes like that. I'm sure not one to blame refs and I'm not, but when you get self inflicted penalties at key times it throws your offense off balance and we just never seemed to be able to get in rythm. Plus, our OL couldn't have blocked me and you last night. We probably would've gotten a few sacks a piece. I don't know what's going on with our OL, but it just looks downright turrible.