Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shoulders off Oakland staff would be a good hire. He young and is from nearby Macon County. This would likely be his dream job and stay for years, what TC needs. Anybody that can take RBS to they playoffs has to be a football genius. He has also did a good job with the Oakland offense this year. I would say an endorsement by Creasy would pull some weight with Clint.

He definitely applied. Your presumptions are good ones young Skywalker.

Shoulders off Oakland staff would be a good hire. He young and is from nearby Macon County. This would likely be his dream job and stay for years, what TC needs. Anybody that can take RBS to they playoffs has to be a football genius. He has also did a good job with the Oakland offense this year. I would say an endorsement by Creasy would pull some weight with Clint.

I agree with you 100% he knows the history of the football program and understands what TC is all about I thought he should been hired 2yrs ago and plus he is a good coach look what he did with RBS and learning under Creasy which most want back in TC but that isn't going to happen he is the next best thing to Creasy

I agree with you 100% he knows the history of the football program and understands what TC is all about I thought he should been hired 2yrs ago and plus he is a good coach look what he did with RBS and learning under Creasy which most want back in TC but that isn't going to happen he is the next best thing to Creasy

WOW! Really? I mean I like Kyle and think he is a good coach but I don't think he is comparable to Creasy. Yes he did some good things in RBS and took them to a level that they have never been but I dont think you can compare him to Creasy. Wait a few more years and let him have another HC job before we start throwing this out.

And i heard 5 names but not sure if they were THE finalist or even if it's been narrowed down to the finalist. 

All i know is if anyone of the 5 names were to be hired, Jacket Fans should be very excited. 

WOW! Really? I mean I like Kyle and think he is a good coach but I don't think he is comparable to Creasy. Yes he did some good things in RBS and took them to a level that they have never been but I dont think you can compare him to Creasy. Wait a few more years and let him have another HC job before we start throwing this out.

And i heard 5 names but not sure if they were THE finalist or even if it's been narrowed down to the finalist. 

All i know is if anyone of the 5 names were to be hired, Jacket Fans should be very excited. 

How does his body of work compare with Rang's and the other yet to be named coach or coaches if there are five?