Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

I agree with you 100% he knows the history of the football program and understands what TC is all about I thought he should been hired 2yrs ago and plus he is a good coach look what he did with RBS and learning under Creasy which most want back in TC but that isn't going to happen he is the next best thing to Creasy

I agree......let this kid get another job like say a Lebanon or so and he might not ever be available. I think TC needs a good coach that knows the program but a younger coach that can get along with Clint as a mentor. older coaches with more experience would tend to clash with Clint.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree......let this kid get another job like say a Lebanon or so and he might not ever be available. I think TC needs a good coach that knows the program but a younger coach that can get along with Clint as a mentor. older coaches with more experience would tend to clash with Clint.

I already heard that Clint said whom ever he hires has to run his offense so I think your exactly right a younger coach that will listen to what coach Clint says and tells him to do

What kind of mess is this? Why dont that durn Satterfield man worry about his superintendent job and let the durn coach run what he wants. If that Satterfield man wants to run his offence why dont he put his headset on and get back out there. You think im joking but im not.