Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the list everyone is hearing? I know it's more than 5 though.

Brandon Eden

Bobby Brown

Jason Dobbs

Stephen Jackson (some say he didn't apply)

Kyle Shoulders

Tony Butler

Rang

Of these, only 1 was on the list that I'm referring too. I have a very reliable source as well. Now that's not to say that more than that 1 on your list FBI did apply. I was just told who a certain someone thought or was told were the top candidates.  

Of these, only 1 was on the list that I'm referring too. I have a very reliable source as well. Now that's not to say that more than that 1 on your list FBI did apply. I was just told who a certain someone thought or was told were the top candidates.

Come on give us the list so it can be debated!

WOW! Really? I mean I like Kyle and think he is a good coach but I don't think he is comparable to Creasy. Yes he did some good things in RBS and took them to a level that they have never been but I dont think you can compare him to Creasy. Wait a few more years and let him have another HC job before we start throwing this out.

And i heard 5 names but not sure if they were THE finalist or even if it's been narrowed down to the finalist.

All i know is if anyone of the 5 names were to be hired, Jacket Fans should be very excited.

I don't think he is a good as Creasy but he can be on that lvl as he gets older Creasy is on a total different lvl right now not that many coachs on his lvl in high school he is a young coach but I think most ppl know the future head coach of TC in the future maybe not this year but in next 5-10 yrs Blake or Wesley will be the head coach and I wouldn't be surprise if one was head coach while the other was the assistant coach

I don't think he is a good as Creasy but he can be on that lvl as he gets older Creasy is on a total different lvl right now not that many coachs on his lvl in high school he is a young coach but I think most ppl know the future head coach of TC in the future maybe not this year but in next 5-10 yrs Blake or Wesley will be the head coach and I wouldn't be surprise if one was head coach while the other was the assistant coach

KBD, Wesley's not coming back until he retires from coaching on Saturdays. He's on his way up the ladder and wouldnt be surprise to see his next move be as a positional coach at a DI school.

As for Blake, he is still wet behind the ears. I dont think he has much interest in being the HC anytime soon. 

Think we are hearing the same story with who the coaches are on final list but Dobbs won't be the head coach at TC what I been told came from the horse mouth that it's down to 3 but supposly their is a coach with a team playing this weekend that is on the list of 3 but you never know