Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Clint has enough sense to hire a common sense hard working dedicated to the program man that has already led the Jr. Jackets to three consecutive district titles and already knows and has coached three classes of Jacket Players.But I doubt it.

BIG difference in coaching Jr High and High School ball!

Eden is a great guy, I'm assuming. But looks to me like TC needs an experienced head coach. I don't think Eden has ever even called a offensive or defensive snap in high school. That route is too much of a chance like it was 2 yrs ago. I don't think TC wants to take another chance. They need a proven track record with someone.

Eden is a great guy, I'm assuming. But looks to me like TC needs an experienced head coach. I don't think Eden has ever even called a offensive or defensive snap in high school. That route is too much of a chance like it was 2 yrs ago. I don't think TC wants to take another chance. They need a proven track record with someone.

Let me ask you a question. Are you a FBI agent? Why dont that Satterfield man hire seven and snowballs to be the coaches? I garuntee you snowball will have them real strong and fast from chasing chickens. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you a question. Are you a FBI agent? Why dont that Satterfield man hire seven and snowballs to be the coaches? I garuntee you snowball will have them real strong and fast from chasing chickens. You think im joking but im not.

Yes I am and we have been watching you. You think I'm joking but I'm not.