Homecoming in Alnwick (WB vs HVA)

Governm

Lets hope the govs aren't Missouri and greenback isn't MTSU.

I said Greenback is a possible good non-region opponent. All I was saying is WB hasn't made it a habit to schedule all cupcakes for non-region games recently. They'll schedule a mix of Good teams and bad teams. Hammontree is crazy and scheduled Maryville for a week zero game. WB isn't crazy like him, but the Govs aren't cowards with scheduling either. We are somewhere in the middle. People took my comments and let their imaginations run wild.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said Greenback is a possible good non-region opponent. All I was saying is WB hasn't made it a habit to schedule all cupcakes for non-region games recently. They'll schedule a mix of Good teams and bad teams. Hammontree is crazy and scheduled Maryville for a week zero game. WB isn't crazy like him, but the Govs aren't cowards with scheduling either. We are somewhere in the middle. People took my comments and let their imaginations run wild.

We opened with Maryville every year. Week zero is now week one.

Scheduling doesn't really matter to me. If you make it too obvious, that too can hurt a program. Bigger issues are commitment and expectations-IMO.

32h down't cell GB short.....Eye've seed tham play....Accordin' two Sunny Moore......GB haz a powur rankin' ov 120.......WB haz a powur rankin' ov 106.....Eye no GB loses sum playurs butt eye beeleeve tha best proseck on thair teem iz thait soffmoore FB.....He iz a flat out stud and maiks Mr. Roberts life vurry easy when'st thay run tham toss sweeps and he puts mullteepull peepull on thair reer-ends on evur play........jmo.. :popcorneater:

Never sell GB short. They always come to play no matter who is across the field. But a 1A team losing some great seniors will always have difficulty matching up with a 6A teams depth for 4 quarters.

I said it would be difficult , but it still could happened. Much respect for Greenback. They don't run from anyone....

We opened with Maryville every year. Week zero is now week one.[/quothasn

"Recently" was the keyword. I said that WB hasn't made it a habit to schedule all cupcakes for non-region games "recently" (the past 10 years or so). Geeze, some of you would argue with me if I said the sky was blue. I dont have time to deal with all of this nonsense as I have two big exams coming up. I'm going to ghost from here for awhile.

We opened with Maryville every year. Week zero is now week one.[/quothasn

"Recently" was the keyword. I said that WB hasn't made it a habit to schedule all cupcakes for non-region games "recently" (the past 10 years or so). Geeze, some of you would argue with me if I said the sky was blue. I dont have time to deal with all of this nonsense as I have two big exams coming up. I'm going to ghost from here for awhile.

G91 if'un we didu't luv ewe main.... we woodun't mess wif ewe.... :thumb:

pee ess ..We ere inn compleat uhgreemint onn tha sky btw... :flower:

Edited by STARSNBARS

We opened with Maryville every year. Week zero is now week one.

Do you know why it's blue?

tumblr_o1klsusUfM1qd4rf5o7_500.gif

Edited by Red Rebels

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colors because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

That is correct. (Rocket head)