Dobyns Bennett at Science Hill

DBGRAD70

Adams had 1,000 yards rushing.

Is that counting the 2nd half.Sickening for all the kids what has happened to this group. I don't have a clue as to how many players have left the program now from this 11th and 12th grade class but a bunch of studs and a lot of depth gone from that 9th grade class going against Adams great bunch two years ago..This should have been a 9-1 team and with  a couple of changes over the last 5 years,there is no doubt in my mind this could have been a contender to win it all. Just sickening for the kids and that to me is what matters the most.

Is that counting the 2nd half.Sickening for all the kids what has happened to this group. I don't have a clue as to how many players have left the program now from this 11th and 12th grade class but a bunch of studs and a lot of depth gone from that 9th grade class going against Adams great bunch two years ago..This should have been a 9-1 team and with  a couple of changes over the last 5 years,there is no doubt in my mind this could have been a contender to win it all. Just sickening for the kids and that to me is what matters the most.

And future kids.

No, he'll get one or two more years. Fan support will have to go down for them to make a change.

You will know when it's his last year well in advance. He'll announce it before his last season kind of like those NASCAR drivers do. That way they can honor him at every home game and give him awards and stuff. They'll probably have a big dinner where he'll get up and tell Barney jokes and then name his own replacement. Another good ole boy of course. DB football is done. 

Well tough loss but its time to get ready to go to the Boro.

The Smyrna Bulldogs are 6-4, DB is 5-5, so they have a slight edge record-wise.

But in the Kingsport Times Clark said:

"We’ve been on the road before and we’ve played well before on the road. I think we will again.â€

And he is right, DB has already beaten Hardin Valley and Bearden on the road by a combined score of 65-28.

How tough is Smyrna?  Well they have lost to some pretty good teams (Independence, Blackman, Riverdale, Oakland).     But so has DB.    This one has all the indications of a shoot-out.

http://www.timesnews.net/Football/2016/10/29/Adams-led-Toppers-take-down-rival-Tribe.html?ci=stream&lp=2&p=

Well tough loss but its time to get ready to go to the Boro.

The Smyrna Bulldogs are 6-4, DB is 5-5, so they have a slight edge record-wise.

But in the Kingsport Times Clark said:

"We’ve been on the road before and we’ve played well before on the road. I think we will again.â€

And he is right, DB has already beaten Hardin Valley and Bearden on the road by a combined score of 65-28.

How tough is Smyrna?  Well they have lost to some pretty good teams (Independence, Blackman, Riverdale, Oakland).     But so has DB.    This one has all the indications of a shoot-out.

http://www.timesnews.net/Football/2016/10/29/Adams-led-Toppers-take-down-rival-Tribe.html?ci=stream&lp=2&p=

Shoot-out

Smyrna - 64

DB - 21

DB's defense couldn't slow down a pee wee team.

I agree WacoJaco. According to the paper today SH put up 602 yards on the DB defense last night. The quarterback had 429 by himself. If DB had that much trouble with SH I really think they will struggle with Smyrna. Not to mention that's a long bus ride. I think Smyrna will win by 30+.