Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

I care what people think about me on here but that is not your problem it is mine. I think SS should shut up and the people who applauded his last post should shut up, too.

I am a decent caring person who tries to treat people with respect and not to judge but even I have my limits and lash out at times. I am not proud of this post. I have sunk to the lowest level possible

Has anyone sent a tweet wishing the players good luck. I have.

RWR.. it is not just three letters, it means something deeply felt

Sweet is more concerned about being one of the cool kids so he changes his opinions accordingly. Either that or he has multiple personalities. And he watches OR games at home but goes to Maryville games. Lol

They're just kids this is true, but some people take it too far. I'm sure these kids will face a LOT more difficult things in life than some of the things they have read on here. Some of y'all are so petty it's unreal. And oh yeah, Joe Gaddis is a 63 year old man with 30+ years of coaching experience, I think he is quite man enough to take a little bit of a criticism on a high school message board. Good Lord, cry me a da*& river. Such a victim mentality with some of y'all. Get some thicker skin.

I agree with you about Gaddis...I doubt he cares what his detractors say on here.

I care what people think about me on here but that is not your problem it is mine. I think SS should shut up and the people who applauded his last post should shut up, too.

I am a decent caring person who tries to treat people with respect and not to judge but even I have my limits and lash out at times. I am not proud of this post. I have sunk to the lowest level possible

Has anyone sent a tweet wishing the players good luck. I have.

RWR.. it is not just three letters, it means something deeply felt

Great post! (I just lauded your post) Edited by catswild

Sweet is more concerned about being one of the cool kids so he changes his opinions accordingly. Either that or he has multiple personalities. And he watches OR games at home but goes to Maryville games. Lol

I don't have to explain anything to you but... SS is supporting my son tonight on Senior Night. But it's none of your business

Have any of you watched the replay today? Tre didn't really bad mouth the fans, what he said was true. I think we all had second thoughts after the McMinn County and Webb loses. But they pulled together as a team and beat Campbell County. And there was a good crowd from Oak Ridge at the game last night, considering it was on TV.  enough said!!  

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

bounder it was a good win and a fun night.  Good call on the t-shirt winners.  

Good one! Lol.  A little comedy interjected into the Oak Ridge Football fandom soap opera.  

I agree with you about Gaddis...I doubt he cares what his detractors say on here.

Believe me, he doesn't waste two seconds on this message board crap.  

They're just kids this is true, but some people take it too far. I'm sure these kids will face a LOT more difficult things in life than some of the things they have read on here. Some of y'all are so petty it's unreal. And oh yeah, Joe Gaddis is a 63 year old man with 30+ years of coaching experience, I think he is quite man enough to take a little bit of a criticism on a high school message board. Good Lord, cry me a da*& river. Such a victim mentality with some of y'all. Get some thicker skin.

Dang SS - you are on today.  It sounds like some folks took what Tre said last night out of context, according to Bounder, just to try and bash our earlier comments about the concerns that we have about the program. 

There is no doubt that the young men play hard.  I was at the game last night, the fans love OR football, and there was a good crowd and the defense was on with the exception of a few close calls on the deep pass.  My concern is mainly with the offense.  We need some shoring up there.

Dang SS - you are on today.  It sounds like some folks took what Tre said last night out of context, according to Bounder, just to try and bash our earlier comments about the concerns that we have about the program. 

There is no doubt that the young men play hard.  I was at the game last night, the fans love OR football, and there was a good crowd and the defense was on with the exception of a few close calls on the deep pass.  My concern is mainly with the offense.  We need some shoring up there.

Strange season my friend...most of the season I was concerned about the defense and happy with the offense but now the defense played lights out last night and the offense has lost its way over the last three games! Next week would be the time to put it ALL together!