Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

Willie telling me to shut up. Hilarious. I'd never tell anybody to shut up on here. Free country last I checked. If you have that big of a problem with me Willie then come and see me and we will talk it over. I'm not hard to find @ OR football games. OR if my posts bother you that much to where you feel you have to resort to telling me to "shut up" then just don't read them. Simple.

We can talk since I do plan on coming up next Friday. I'll even but you some :popcorneater: Peace, it will all be cool.

RWR

SS - I don't know who you are but I'd like to meet ya.  Especially if you played under Coach Younger.  I am not keen on all the political correctness either. 

You all have a good weekend.

I didn't actually play under him, but he was a coach when I played. I played under Saunders and Russell, but I could sure hear JY reaming them OL's butts out every day telling them that they couldn't block his grandma. A similar analogy that I have used. And I'll be danged if it didn't motivate them to wanna go block their as^&* off, too.

Edited by SweetScience

Ok. we just won a championship by bearing the #6 team in the state at their place with the best team they may ever had. let's all take a deep breath and get behind this team and coaching staff. Every team has their malcontents and we (meaning Oak Ridge) are no different. congrats 'Cats!

One thing we can ALL AGREE ON...the officiating was MUCH BETTER last night than the previous two games!!!!!!!

Yep neither team had to play the other and the Zebras also! Kinda surprised they pretty much stayed out of it. Except for obvious calls they had to make. They have a tough job I wouldn't want. Couldn't do all that running anyway too old and too fat!!

Congrats Wildcats.Every win is a good win.Every Region Title is great.So many teams would be printing T shirts and having a parade.Great to have a winning tradition but sucks that goin 10-0,9-1,8-2 around here means nothing to so many people.Winning State means a lot but its not everything.There are schools who have never won a State Title in any sport.Just want people to enjoy it all.We have a great program and school.Some of my favorite teams didnt win it all.Go Cats.Lets enjoy being at the ship for a playoff game and hope we can win.Good Luck CC.

Congrats Wildcats.Every win is a good win.Every Region Title is great.So many teams would be printing T shirts and having a parade.Great to have a winning tradition but sucks that goin 10-0,9-1,8-2 around here means nothing to so many people.Winning State means a lot but its not everything.There are schools who have never won a State Title in any sport.Just want people to enjoy it all.We have a great program and school.Some of my favorite teams didnt win it all.Go Cats.Lets enjoy being at the ship for a playoff game and hope we can win.Good Luck CC.

Good post. Don't chase the Jones and dance with the ones who brought ya. Even if they ugly. ðŸ‘