Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

One thing we can ALL AGREE ON...the officiating was MUCH BETTER last night than the previous two games!!!!!!!

No doubt.  I do like the shotgun two back set.  The poor officiating over the last two weeks was some real bad luck for us.  It balanced out last night for us as CC dropped 3 balls in the endzone and another at the 10.  It was fun walking out of there with the shutout.  Those CC fans were pissed! Lol

I think it's great that SS is supporting your son...but you're getting a bit sensitive and SS won't like that! LOL

Seriously! It was a joke. I neither asked for nor cared about an explanation. And when it is on a public forum, it is anybody's business.

Edited by froshpop

Willie telling me to shut up. Hilarious. I'd never tell anybody to shut up on here. Free country last I checked. If you have that big of a problem with me Willie then come and see me and we will talk it over. I'm not hard to find @ OR football games. OR if my posts bother you that much to where you feel you have to resort to telling me to "shut up" then just don't read them. Simple.

Edited by SweetScience

Our coach and players are the most disrespected group on the "T". When I heard the Jackson kid say what he said last night after such a big win, it made me both sick and sad. If the posters who love to disrespect our coach and team think the players don't read this then you're just stupid or you don't care. It's fine to have an opinion but the contempt that some of you seem to have for our coach is awful and the negative remarks about our team has to bother our players. Some of you just are too eager to rip our coach at every chance about anything and everything. As I said, I'm not sure why he wants to be here except he says he loves it here...maybe he IS stupid to love a place that can't seem to stand him.

I was disgusted last night after what he said too-but for different reasons

Our coach and players are the most disrespected group on the "T". When I heard the Jackson kid say what he said last night after such a big win, it made me both sick and sad. If the posters who love to disrespect our coach and team think the players don't read this then you're just stupid or you don't care. It's fine to have an opinion but the contempt that some of you seem to have for our coach is awful and the negative remarks about our team has to bother our players. Some of you just are too eager to rip our coach at every chance about anything and everything. As I said, I'm not sure why he wants to be here except he says he loves it here...maybe he IS stupid to love a place that can't seem to stand him.

I was disgusted last night after what he said too-but for different reasons

Willie telling me to shut up. Hilarious. I'd never tell anybody to shut up on here. Free country last I checked. If you have that big of a problem with me Willie then come and see me and we will talk it over. I'm not hard to find @ OR football games. OR if my posts bother you that much to where you feel you have to resort to telling me to "shut up" then just don't read them. Simple.

I'm not sure SS, it's hard to tell with Willie, but I thought he was joking. But there are a lot of sensitive folks on here.

I'm not sure SS, it's hard to tell with Willie, but I thought he was joking. But there are a lot of sensitive folks on here.

Didn't sound like he was joking to me, but if he was I apologize. But, I'd rather someone talk to me personally if they get that mad about something I post. They will see that I'm a pretty good guy who is just passionate and speaks his mind. But, in today's society we all have to be politically correct. Screw that.

Didn't sound like he was joking to me, but if he was I apologize. But, I'd rather someone talk to me personally if they get that mad about something I post. They will see that I'm a pretty good guy who is just passionate and speaks his mind. But, in today's society we all have to be politically correct. Screw that.

I think you just made someone else cry...