Oak Ridge @ Campbell Co

tnchad1980

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Oak Ridge
    • Campbell Co.

YEP I HEARD YAL JUST TRASHING THE CATS AFTER 2 BAAD GAMES THAT DONT EVEN COUNT.JUST UNCALLED FOR LOL.

#LOP

Awe man. I'm just a passionate guy. I wouldn't go as far as saying I was trashing them. Being critical and trashing them are two different things. I'm just too passionate sometimes. I just want us to succeed, that's all. We have too much talent not to. With that said I'll do better to be more positive.

Congratulations OAK ridge,I was hoping our team would show up but only the defense did,and they even struggled late,I guess because our offense sucks and left them on the field too long,you got too make the big plays and we didn't and haven't when it counted all year,I'm having a late night snack of chickin dixx red hotdogs when I get home..lol hope you all represent us well next week because I don't think we're going too far with this offense..good luck...

Only one scenario puts us other than 3rd. If Rhea loses and we win. Even if we win and Rhea wins Owls get second. I think. So we would be tied for second with a win from us and Rhea but all the tie breakers put us at fourth. I think.

Dang. That's a tough 1st round game for us. Y'all can score on anybody. not sure about your defense, but that offense always seems to be high flying. Big Ed's it is next week.

Congratulations OAK ridge,I was hoping our team would show up but only the defense did,and they even struggled late,I guess because our offense sucks and left them on the field too long,you got too make the big plays and we didn't and haven't when it counted all year,I'm having a late night snack of chickin dixx red hotdogs when I get home..lol hope you all represent us well next week because I don't think we're going too far with this offense..good luck...

Thank you, Hog. If you guys catch those 2 TD passes that could've been a totally different ballgame, but hey, that's just part of it sometimes. Hard to overcome those.

Good game by the cats tonight, lot of laundry on the field and some broken coverage but we won. 

We gave out 4 Wildcat Whoop Axx shirts tonight. They went to 2, 6, 31 and of course 54!

OH AND WHERE'S THE COOKIES?

WILDCAT PRIDE

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Edited by bounder