A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And its the last chance to pay tribute to the Graven image.LOL I'm betting Grace hangs in there pretty well.

I'll send my sacrifices from afar and burn my inscence from Ole Hampton :) .. won't be able to make this game but I would love to be there... the hype is there. In my personal opinion, GCA is gonna make this a ball game it's gonna be close.. but I believe the RR's are gonna take this one.

Edited by UKnoLittle

If I were GCA I'd hope their band stayed home....Last year when their band showed up late in the 1st & started playing, the ROOOOADRUNNNNNNEEEEESSSSSSS kicked it into another gear!

Hahahahaha shhhhhhhhhhhhhh let them find out the hard way.. but the band will be in attendance tonight

Hahahahaha shhhhhhhhhhhhhh let them find out the hard way.. but the band will be in attendance tonight

That's worth another score or two!

Hey Turtle, if and when we come to AE in round 2, if I set with you, you gonna buy me some of those hot wings? 

About 24 of em should do it.

And as a AE faithful bandwagonier, I think you should get me a hoodie or T!  XL and something in gray or white....really not fond of red  B)

That's worth another score or two!

Hey Turtle, if and when we come to AE in round 2, if I set with you, you gonna buy me some of those hot wings?

About 24 of em should do it.

And as a AE faithful bandwagonier, I think you should get me a hoodie or T! XL and something in gray or white....really not fond of red B)

How much it cost to get in the game at Grace?

Hahahaha I'll see what I can do, I don't even have a hoody lol ..