A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

Well, I'm glad you all are giving AE the respect they deserve!

Turtle I'm glad Phillips came along and restored something good back to Austin-East again. I hated all those down years they had and to think of how great they were when Sam Anderson was there and all the good games we had with them against Maryville. Very glad to see positive things happen there again.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turtle I'm glad Phillips came along and restored something good back to Austin-East again. I hated all those down years they had and to think of how great they were when Sam Anderson was there and all the good games we had with them against Maryville. Very glad to see positive things happen there again.

And he's restored it seeming to demand discipline and respect...at least that's what I've witnessed.

Someone posted this season about the dirty play of AE, but not seen it live or on film

Edited by uknoit2

I'm actually a Big Time Maryville Fan and even have season tickets to their games just taking some time off from the constant boring winning every week and trying to see how the other side lives. Can you believe someone could say that. Wouldn't that be a good problem to have every week, to know your going to win but you go anyway. It's been a great time watching GCA this year win or lose. The kids are great and so are the fans and the places I've not been to before have also been great to see. I'm really kind of confused what will happen next year and how all that will break down and who will they play because I will still keep up with the Rams because most of these kids will be back next year.

I'm actually a Big Time Maryville Fan and even have season tickets to their games just taking some time off from the constant boring winning every week and trying to see how the other side lives. Can you believe someone could say that. Wouldn't that be a good problem to have every week, to know your going to win but you go anyway. It's been a great time watching GCA this year win or lose. The kids are great and so are the fans and the places I've not been to before have also been great to see. I'm really kind of confused what will happen next year and how all that will break down and who will they play because I will still keep up with the Rams because most of these kids will be back next year.

You may wanna go to the maryville/Oakland game then :popcorneater:

You may wanna go to the maryville/Oakland game then :popcorneater:

Oh I will be there with bells on just like I was the last two times we played them and all the other schools from Rutherford County. All the injured players are returning and the team is starting to jell just in time for the playoffs. I do believe they had HVA 35-0 at halftime tonight which would have went into the mercy rule for the second half which is pretty normal for the average Maryville game.