Alcoa at CAK

Govolsknox

By virtue of mutual opponents it's hard not to pick Alcoa in this one. Especially with CAK missing QB. Webb has improved every game this season but it's hard to see an Alcoa team that beat Webb losing to a CAK team that lost to the same opponent...especially without QB.

Id like to see CAK make this a game but I've got Alcoa D holding CAK to 10 points.

Alcoa 42 CAK 10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Smith definitely out, and what is the nature / duration of the injury. I saw the play and then saw him afterwards on the sideline and with ice in the shoulder area, but honestly he didn't look like he was terribly injured, nor as if he was dejected as if he was going to have to miss time or the rest of the season. Perhaps that is just my perception and wrong but I'm pretty surprised to read what I'm reading.

So is Smith definitely out, and what is the nature / duration of the injury. I saw the play and then saw him afterwards on the sideline and with ice in the shoulder area, but honestly he didn't look like he was terribly injured, nor as if he was dejected as if he was going to have to miss time or the rest of the season. Perhaps that is just my perception and wrong but I'm pretty surprised to read what I'm reading.

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/sports/high-school/2016/10/20/cak-quarterback-cole-smith-out-season-surgery-expected/92460702/

Yes.  Had surgery Friday.