Bledsoe vs. Meigs

warrior4ever

You can't tell them anything. They think they have a major contender in Pikeville. SP, Marion, Meigs, Tyner, Sequatchie, and Boyd should have beat them by 40 points. They have much better people. Whitwell has better talent than Bledsoe, but they managed that win. Sequatchie has much better, but they played them to a 1 point game. Craziness is what this kind of talk is. Pure dumb and stupid.

is this how you really feel bass or you holding back?......lol

I really like the way people that don't live in our County, don't help support our sports programs or have kids in our program keep telling us that we are losing because our kids have no talent. That's pretty smart of folks that want to keep beating us.

We know we won't keep beating you because the only time you ever schedule SP in football is when you think you are going to beat us. That's the way it's always been in that series. Meigs County should beat Bledsoe by 35 points on Friday. You boys have a good coach, you deserve what you get if you get rid of him.

You're telling me that a 2a you're a 2a school and you're best athletes in the school all play football? If that's the case, you're low on athletes. Can't blame the coach for that.

Now if you have better players walking the hallways then that's one of two things. They have no heart and you don't want them anyhow. Or football just ain't in them.

Hope you get it figured out. Ashame

I really like the way people that don't live in our County, don't help support our sports programs or have kids in our program keep telling us that we are losing because our kids have no talent. That's pretty smart of folks that want to keep beating us.

Keep beating you? Meigs hasn't beaten Bledsoe with Coach Owensby on the sidelines dating back to 2011.

We know we won't keep beating you because the only time you ever schedule SP in football is when you think you are going to beat us. That's the way it's always been in that series. Meigs County should beat Bledsoe by 35 points on Friday. You boys have a good coach, you deserve what you get if you get rid of him.

This one poster doesn't speak for everyone in Bledsoe county. The talent is just not there this year and won't be there for at least another 2-3 years possibly before we can be competitive again. A lot of people fail to realize this county isn't a gold mine and never will be. No business, factories, etc. families are not moving to Bledsoe county like in years past when we did have factories. Mainly this county is a retirement home for the summer and then most of them go back to Florida for the winter. If changes are made then I'm sure some will leave and if changes are not some will leave. Oh well, they shouldn't have been here anyways.

I just keep laughing about the way people that have NOTHING to do with Bledsoe County or our kids keep saying we just don't have any players, and can't compete with other area schools. I wish Dunlap would have thought that instead of getting a new coach and turning their program around. Look where they were just 3 years ago. It's not been long ago that Marion was losing and what did they do? Does anyone remember what Rhea county's record was the last year of their last coach and who was his Offensive coordinator? What about Meigs? The numbers just don't lie. I'm not saying that coaching is everything because we all know they have to have community support and a strong administration to support them as well, but if you look at the programs in our area that are winning and doing very well and look at these same programs just a few years ago, you can easily see that they all have one thing in common. Having said that, I will again say I am hoping for a win this week and really would like to see these seniors go out on a positive note. These boys have not had a single winning high school season so I sure would like to see them win this last one.

I just keep laughing about the way people that have NOTHING to do with Bledsoe County or our kids keep saying we just don't have any players, and can't compete with other area schools. I wish Dunlap would have thought that instead of getting a new coach and turning their program around. Look where they were just 3 years ago. It's not been long ago that Marion was losing and what did they do? Does anyone remember what Rhea county's record was the last year of their last coach and who was his Offensive coordinator? What about Meigs? The numbers just don't lie. I'm not saying that coaching is everything because we all know they have to have community support and a strong administration to support them as well, but if you look at the programs in our area that are winning and doing very well and look at these same programs just a few years ago, you can easily see that they all have one thing in common. Having said that, I will again say I am hoping for a win this week and really would like to see these seniors go out on a positive note. These boys have not had a single winning high school season so I sure would like to see them win this last one.

It's my understanding Sequatchie County has some older kids this season that won ALOT at a younger age. The Bledsoe team I saw at the jamboree lacked talent. One more time Meigs County has five times the talent your team has this year. Your coach has done a fine job to compete and beat some teams this year with more talent.