Whitehaven at Cordova - Week 11

kwc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game

21-6 Us

Good win tonight. That was a very good defense we faced tonight. We were VERY physical tonight.

However, we left POINTS on the field tonight. We can march down the field and grind out a victory against the best of them. We have to learn to get out of our own way!

Edited by kwc

Kwc hate I didn't get to see ya tonight at the game .

The feeling is mutual. I'm always sitting on the 50 when I'm at a game. I saw BHS and he saw me. It was too crowded for him where I was sitting, in his opinion. LOL.

I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Yes, we are relatively healthy at this time of the year. That bodes well for us.

Our 'D' is playing lights out. That is a championship caliber 'D' we have.

Devin Coleman 9 for 18 112 and Cordova as a team had 22 rushing yards . Kwc and other whitehaven fans what concerns do u guys have regarding your team for the playoffs ?

Devine Colman is a very good QB. Those are impressive defensive numbers that you just quoted.

What concerns me? PENALTIES. Last night we had a TD called back because of a side line penalty. We had two other drives stall after we moved the ball deep into Cordova territory only to get backed up on each occasion due to untimely PENALTIES.

We can't get out our own way at times.

Edited by kwc

Devin Coleman 9 for 18 112 and Cordova as a team had 22 rushing yards . Kwc and other whitehaven fans what concerns do u guys have regarding your team for the playoffs ?

Short answer : Penalties/discipline and the passing game. After see #8 all season along with #3 I fear that they may struggle in completing those few passes needed to keep a good team honest. It's one thing that you can run against a 9 man box it's another thing when you can't THROW them out of it . And by throw them out of it I mean getting that one TD through the air that makes a 10 point win turn into a 30 point blow out.

Edited by BlackHavenSenator