Whitehaven at Cordova - Week 11

kwc

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just off of those stats alone it looks like Cordova has a real nice chance at an "upset" however seeing the WH vs WS game I remember that our offense had an "off night" both players and coaches. Honestly if we play the way we played in that one it could be ugly, but I have a strange feeling that Whitehaven brings its A+ Game to Cordova, if for no other reason that Cordova doesn't 'RESPECT DA HAVEN'

They have 2 nice sized RB's that get down hill. We can't let them run the ball period... our LB's will have to hit them and hit them hard. Gotta make them one demensional and that's where we will control the game...they try to be balanced. But again they have yet to see a defense like ours and we will hunt they QB like he has never seen....rock got his first action back last week, if he has shaken off the dust man man, another big hitter, D even stronger....oh and BHS, #25 is junior RB chris.

Updated playoff scenarios 10-24

Bartlett I'm sorry you have to make a 3 1/2 hour trip for an L.

6A - Region 3 vs Region 4

Region 4 #8 at Region 3 #1

Bartlett at Mt. Juliet

Region 3 #5 at Region 4 #4

Ravenwood/Antioch winner at Houston/White Station loser

Region 4 #6 at Region 3 #3

Collierville at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton winner

Region 3 #7 at Region 4 #2

McGavock at Whitehaven/Cordova loser

Region 4 #7 at Region 3 #2

Germantown at Franklin

Region 3 #6 at Region 4 #3

Ravenwood/Antioch loser at Houston/White Station winner

Region 4 #5 at Region 3 #4

Arlington at Wilson Central/Nashville Overton loser

Region 3 #8 at Region 4 #1

Lebanon at Whitehaven/Cordova winner

I copied this from the Shelby Metro Sportsblog Website. These questions will be answered this up and coming Friday night.

They have 2 nice sized RB's that get down hill. We can't let them run the ball period... our LB's will have to hit them and hit them hard. Gotta make them one demensional and that's where we will control the game...they try to be balanced. But again they have yet to see a defense like ours and we will hunt they QB like he has never seen....rock got his first action back last week, if he has shaken off the dust man man, another big hitter, D even stronger....oh and BHS, #25 is junior RB chris.

Agreed. Our LBs are going to have to tackle their RBs. No shoulder hits ... but WRAP UP! We have to stop their run game. However, their passin game will kill us if we allow their QB to have too much time. This will be a challenge that I think our 'D' will be up for!

Man! I'm so glad to see that Rock is back! It's been a long time coming! Welcome back Jabril! #5 is in the house!

So now our defensive backfield has #5, #6, #10, #19, and #23 all ready to roll! Don't think I haven't noticed #15, #21, and #26 getting PT either. We are good and ready to roll back there!

Edited by kwc