AP Class 1A Top 10 Oct 24 2016

Southtowner

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Us poor ol rednecks in Greenback wasnt even considered good enough for yalls presence on our campus, according to yall. Heck even our bleachers wernt good enough for your fannies, yall brought brooms and swept them first. Yall were the first to ever say that our field wasnt good enough to play on, and weve had a lot better schools than yall down.. Grace Christian, Catholic, Webb, and South Pitt. Yall need to learn some respect for others.

I was there that night gfd, you already know that. The way those folks acted was beyond belief. I joke (not really) about "owning" Cooper Field (which we really do until yall beat us down there), BUT, to disrespect a place with great football history is terrible. I don't care if you've got designer jeans on and a fancy handbag. You don't act like those folks acted last year during the semi's. Must be "New Money" :)

Edited by gcapride

No they won't because they will never play them. Columbia Academy has had one good football team in 2015. That's it...

Wait that was the team that was supposed to have came up here to GB and ran us off our field and leave our town just dreaming of going to State Championship for another 28 years!