LEBANON FOOTBALL

BDP93

down him? what do you mean. And why are you assuming I am a Smith County fan? He runs a solid scheme but like I said it has cost him a lot of games by him trying to run an offense he does not have the personnel for.  Would be a good oc due to athletes at Leb but not head coach

im assuming because you know who he is and have owl in your name. he is young energetic players coach and learned under a good coach. i also hear that he runs a spread offense. this formerr blue devil says bring him on if that is who they want.

im assuming because you know who he is and have owl in your name. he is young energetic players coach and learned under a good coach. i also hear that he runs a spread offense. this formerr blue devil says bring him on if that is who they want.

i wouldnt call his offense a true spread offense but it has some spread principles. He is a players coach though 

I wouldn't hire gentry personally. He has cost Maynard a lot games in tight moments that shouldn't have lost. Great motivator and players coach but not a head football coach. Lebanon needs a young vibrant coach to come and set the standard of winning. The only way they can achieve this is by running a wide open spread offense unlike harp did in his tenure.

That makes me think you must have been at ALL of those SC games. Which games in particular did he cost Maynord? Just curious. If so...how would you know?

Edited by Antwan

That makes me think you must have been at ALL of those SC games. Which games in particular did he cost Maynord? Just curious. If so...how would you know?

I have only ever been to about 8-10 SC games ever but he cost them a few York games I wanna say maybe 2007-2009 York games and I remember a few of the pearl Cohn games and the Fairview game in 2012. Good coach but he tried to run stuff he didn't have the personnel for at SC

I have only ever been to about 8-10 SC games ever but he cost them a few York games I wanna say maybe 2007-2009 York games and I remember a few of the pearl Cohn games and the Fairview game in 2012. Good coach but he tried to run stuff he didn't have the personnel for at SC

That is just silly. I guess the personnel was good enough to win 109 games in his 11 years as OC at SC..lol

Edited by Antwan

That is just silly. I guess the personnel was good enough to win 109 games in his 11 years as OC at SC..lol

I tend to agree with owlman on this one. How many of those games were against the cannons, jacksons, gordonsvilles, oliver springs, uppermans etc of the world. He struggled against TC and York for years and toward the end of his time there when he installed his I guess you could call it version of the spread which faltered every year in the playoffs. The 2011 team was definitely good enough to to get to at least the quarters but got beaten by PC. He was always better using the pro style offense. Great players coach and motivator, I just think he is a better oc than would be a head coach

Edited by zoneread56

I tend to agree with owlman on this one. How many of those games were against the cannons, jacksons, gordonsvilles, oliver springs, uppermans etc of the world. He struggled against TC and York for years and toward the end of his time there when he installed his I guess you could call it version of the spread which faltered every year in the playoffs. The 2011 team was definitely good enough to to get to at least the quarters but got beaten by PC. He was always better using the pro style offense. Great players coach and motivator, I just think he is a better oc than would be a head coach

Uh...seems everyone struggled with TC & YAI for a few years. They beat TC 35-0 two years in a row. YAI had two good years...and won on about an 80 yd pass with 16 seconds to go in the quarter final.