South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

No problem. It's all good. The boys are really excited about the trip. It will be a good experience to build on. I'm really excited also with this group. They know the tradition y'all have and we are looking to hosting next year a game. Would like to meet some of y'all fine fellows this Friday.

as soon as the bus exits the interstate look for our signs on the right side of the road.

You Jasperites run through screen names like goose excrement through a goose. Remember the Staypuff guy or Michelin man or whatever it was? What's the forum policy on multiple accounts?

LMAO. That's funny. When it comes to them Jasperlites it ain't a fair fight cause we know all their names. Actually it wouldn't be a fair fight anyway. On here or on the field we best them !!!!

Lol. I'm just picking. Seriously it is something to be proud of. That takes a lot of hard work and dedication from players and fan support. It is something to be very proud of. I would be pleased to have a single gold ball. Ready for Friday night. Go dogs!!

Glad to see you supporting your team. Are you the only one on here?