South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

I just think Bass took it a little personal and as a moderator you have to let that stuff go. However, his guesses are pretty spot on.

He "guessed" about a guy with 3 posts over two months and called him out by height, weight, school and year because he said something that offended bass about sp.  If you said something he didn't like about sp he dropped hints about his "guesses".  Funny he never guessed about OP, RD or anyone from SP.

• Upvote 1

Mike how is your health and are you able to make some games now?

Thanks for asking OnB. My health is still debilitated. I have made it to probably half the games this year. I have a permanent feeding tube and if the game is far away I have to take my backpack of meds with me to the game and hook up during the game. It's day to day really. I may wake up tomorrow and feel like things are on the up and up, but then the next day I'm in the bed for 2 days not able to do anything. I hope to make all the playoff games but I just never know until I wake up on that Friday. Thanks for asking brother I really appreciate it. It means a lot to have a great CoachT family.

Thanks for asking OnB. My health is still debilitated. I have made it to probably half the games this year. I have a permanent feeding tube and if the game is far away I have to take my backpack of meds with me to the game and hook up during the game. It's day to day really. I may wake up tomorrow and feel like things are on the up and up, but then the next day I'm in the bed for 2 days not able to do anything. I hope to make all the playoff games but I just never know until I wake up on that Friday. Thanks for asking brother I really appreciate it. It means a lot to have a great CoachT family.

Whether we make the semi's or not I'm coming down to watch you all play the winner of our bracket,as I have said before I would like to say hello in person!Met Beerman earlier this year(henis supposed to show me around LOL) but he is the only Pitt poster I have met.So hopefully I will meet you and maybe that brother of yours.Would be nice to meet someone I was across the field from 30 years ago!LOL.Good luck guys hope we all keep winning!

Whether we make the semi's or not I'm coming down to watch you all play the winner of our bracket,as I have said before I would like to say hello in person!Met Beerman earlier this year(henis supposed to show me around LOL) but he is the only Pitt poster I have met.So hopefully I will meet you and maybe that brother of yours.Would be nice to meet someone I was across the field from 30 years ago!LOL.Good luck guys hope we all keep winning!

Yep definitely. You were a little before me but still fun meeting good folks. Either way I'm sure we will see each other soon.

He "guessed" about a guy with 3 posts over two months and called him out by height, weight, school and year because he said something that offended bass about sp. If you said something he didn't like about sp he dropped hints about his "guesses". Funny he never guessed about OP, RD or anyone from SP.

LOPAO, so Bassy's problem arose from guess work! A feller gets on coacht and starts bragging about a certain player it is easy to relate names. Take Old Pirate and the well known skillet slinger is a tad difficult, cause all you Fence Jumpers have a skillet slinger sows that ain't a key to identity. Best move back to Battle Creek or Kimball and put that younger boy in Black.BTW, the skillet slinger brings weekly reports jest from 2 hours at the TNTBSUS, fer you youngons, Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop. Dad burnit, figure a SOS named it Beauty Shop.... Is yous forgiven the SOS fer all his betrayals?