South Pittsburg vs Cornersville (Grider against this Randolph man)

Roy Dillard

I've said it before but will mention it again, Coach Peek deserves a lot of credit for our turn around. That guy loves the weight room and really challenges the kids. Because of him we have gotten bigger, stronger, and faster (He has them backs chasing chickens).

Hmmmm. Did he tell you he loves it? Did you see him challenge them? Have you weighed, measured or timed any of them? He also puts grease on the chickens to make them slippery so we have to really corral them.

I've said it before but will mention it again, Coach Peek deserves a lot of credit for our turn around. That guy loves the weight room and really challenges the kids. Because of him we have gotten bigger, stronger, and faster (He has them backs chasing chickens).

Powerp you better start chasing chickens if you and pegleg dont return my durn thermos. I garuntee you that Burnett man will be after you. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp you better start chasing chickens if you and pegleg dont return my durn thermos. I garuntee you that Burnett man will be after you. You think im joking but im not.

Roy I don't like Red Bulls but I do like Fudge rounds and Cocoa.I promise not to tell that Ryan man from GB your secret notes if you show me your Murphy Fair book.

So you know about Glen.

Just remember him posting about getting the boys real fast. Haven't seen him on here lately though but I haven't been reading up on SP this year.

Side note... If y'all make it to Cookeville this year is Wendy gonna be there again? Ole Roy was a changed man after meeting her.