Round 1 Scotts Hill visits Adamsville

cardfan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotts Hill pulls the upset!

35-34

There is one thing about the playoffs you can never tell really. The only thing I know about the Ville is you hear great stuff about this team always and Scotts Hill has a talented team this might very well be a close one who knows. I would love to watch this game! Edited by vandyfan1

Same thing for me. I knew they lost a good chunk offensively from last years team, but they had a good squad coming back. To see this team being the 4th seed is shocking to me.

I really thought they would win their region this year, but they have played up and down and you never know which team will show up. Good luck and I'm not pulling for either team as I have much respect for both teams and their posters, I just hope it's a great game with the best team winning with no doubts!

Tall task at hand for the Lions...we have to eliminate mistakes, stay at home on D, score early, and be able to run the ball if we stay in this one. A'ville's run defense is stifiling...Dyersburg's #1 back was out, but the lines couldn't move the Cardinal front an inch, and the linebackers cleaned everything up before it got started. Offensively, Adamsville ran the ball on the Trojans for big chunks, and the passing game was good, just not needed.

Scotts Hill winning isn't an impossibility, it just ain't likely if Adamsville is on their game.

Tall task at hand for the Lions...we have to eliminate mistakes, stay at home on D, score early, and be able to run the ball if we stay in this one. A'ville's run defense is stifiling...Dyersburg's #1 back was out, but the lines couldn't move the Cardinal front an inch, and the linebackers cleaned everything up before it got started. Offensively, Adamsville ran the ball on the Trojans for big chunks, and the passing game was good, just not needed.

Scotts Hill winning isn't an impossibility, it just ain't likely if Adamsville is on their game.

I probably saw you at the Dburg game!! Would love to meet you Trader if you get to come!! Look for the guy with the bootcast on his right leg!! Can't miss me!! LOL